Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesdat 12th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Kei I sent fuel additive to kei thasnks for the add.
Now if you send binocs to me from Kei since they are not in my gifts to send I can only resend to Kei not Kei2 right?

DC

If you want to send gift to Kei, you can send some flight item to me.
If you want to send gift to Kei2, I hope you can the item what I need to build/upgrade my building.
I will return the items you need if I have.

Repeat NO NEED TO SEND SHEARS TO ME, you can help other people in forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago. Again, I don't need Pruning Shears, have stated mulitple times, please do not waste your limited gift resouce, please send to people who need it if you really want to send Pruning Shears. My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the loads of Fuel you sent, really appreciate that!
I Fly 2: thanks for the Pruning Shears and Spare Propeller, sent you Pruning Shears.
Njoud: thanks for the Pruning Shears and Spare Wire, I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resouce. I don't see a post from you since Feb 27, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
hungyauming: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Kei: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Supply.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
antony1406: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Pruning Shears.
melony: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Additional Radar.
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
JAKEL: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Pruning Shears.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Pruning Shears.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
yukidesu: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Additional Radar.
summerxcape: thanks for the Spare Propeller, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Toddfish: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Pruning Shears.
al862: thanks for Spare Propeller, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, both your in-game name and signature still show Santa items, will check your post/signature later again.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
flip123: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Deicer.
lauren: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Pruning Shears.

Jonathan Godinez, lister0f5meg, 86Stalker, Québec: I don't need Pruning Shears and have stated that in multiple posts and in my signature. Please do not waste your limited gift resouces, you can send Pruning Sheras to others in the forum who need it, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone!
I don't need shears any longer, but I will still be sending out shears to those that need them as a top priority. I know how important it was for me getting shears when I needed them. Getting those butterflies are still quite tough. As I told myself when I couldn't get flowers, there is still a lot of time remaining in the challenge, so don't get impatient. I'm now at the point I need to make double visits to each neighbor to click on five butterflies. I wish everyone good luck and patience in finishing this challenge.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom