Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trying to beef up Alliance

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Hi - I have a Level 5 alliance but 3-4 members consistently complete 0 or 1 task each week. I'd like to replace them with alliance members who are interested in completing all tasks. Let me know if you'd like to join. My code is 0383uubz8. Give me a heads-up and I'll send an alliance invite.

Another thing that would help is if alliance members have a gift giving ring. Let's say that I get assigned flights to Mexico City wiuth a Jumbo. Lne thing that could prevent me from doing the task would be if I did not have enough Navigation Modules. I know I could get those by flying to Moscow with Ravens but what if I'm assigned something like 100 flights to South Observatory or even worse, 100 flights to Vilnus or New York which also requires Navigation Modules.

Another thing that would help is if alliance members have a gift giving ring. Let's say that I get assigned flights to Mexico City wiuth a Jumbo. Lne thing that could prevent me from doing the task would be if I did not have enough Navigation Modules. I know I could get those by flying to Moscow with Ravens but what if I'm assigned something like 100 flights to South Observatory or even worse, 100 flights to Vilnus or New York which also requires Navigation Modules.
I don't have to worry too much about this. At present, there are enough neighbors to exchange gifts with each other to ensure the completion of the alliance mission, unless I want to get gold tokens.

I don't have to worry too much about this. At present, there are enough neighbors to exchange gifts with each other to ensure the completion of the alliance mission, unless I want to get gold tokens.
I have a lot of neighbors (over 400) in the way I do things. A problem occurs because a lot of those people really don't how to give gifts and I was like that, myself. My practice is that alliance members go first in the queue for gifts I give. Some people don't do that in an alliance of newbies that they don't do that. Some alliances are better than others when it comes to this. This is why I think communication is so important. Of course, a problem can occur because you can only give X number of gifts a day which is why repution levels are so important. I'm trying to get up to the max level as quickly as can.

I have a lot of neighbors (over 400) in the way I do things. A problem occurs because a lot of those people really don't how to give gifts and I was like that, myself. My practice is that alliance members go first in the queue for gifts I give. Some people don't do that in an alliance of newbies that they don't do that. Some alliances are better than others when it comes to this. This is why I think communication is so important. Of course, a problem can occur because you can only give X number of gifts a day which is why repution levels are so important. I'm trying to get up to the max level as quickly as can.
Too many neighbors is not necessarily a good thing,
I think as long as there is a fixed and active exchange of gifts needed by each other,
if there is a vacancy, then add suitable neighbors
Of course, if you like, we can also be good neighbors.

RavZA

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xc1xeqs
Username
RavZA
Hi - I have a Level 5 alliance but 3-4 members consistently complete 0 or 1 task each week. I'd like to replace them with alliance members who are interested in completing all tasks. Let me know if you'd like to join. My code is 0383uubz8. Give me a heads-up and I'll send an alliance invite.
Daily Player and active alliance contributor. I have sent you an invite. My friend code is 03xc1xeqs.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
The suggestion is that you create an alliance and start to invite others join after this alliance reached level 6.
Not so difficult, only you are in your own alliance, and 20points will be added if you finish three alliance task.
That is more easy than asking all of team-mates reach 3 alliance tasks.

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Daily Player and active alliance contributor. I have sent you an invite. My friend code is 03xc1xeqs.
Sorry, just noticed this. I'll go send you an alliance invite, stand by.

Abhishek Cakraborty

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c74s13v
Username
Abhishek
My alliance leader got removed due to inactivity. I have been completing all 3 tasks, but don’t see my alliance members do that. Can I join your alliance? Sent you a neighbor request. My username 03c74s13v

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
My alliance leader got removed due to inactivity. I have been completing all 3 tasks, but don’t see my alliance members do that. Can I join your alliance? Sent you a neighbor request. My username 03c74s13v
Yes. Shows you're still in an alliance, though. If you leave your current one, I can send you an invite.

Hello Liz,

I am a very active player and am looking for a new home as I am the only one in my current alliance that is active enough to complete tasks.
current level 41 stars 100 friend code 04kva4dns
I am looking for a new home. I have sent a friend request to you and if you still have room then I will leave my present alliance for yours. Hove a good day.

Shark Boy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034y0yqxf
Username
Shark Boy
Hello Liz,

I am a very active player and am looking for a new home as I am the only one in my current alliance that is active enough to complete tasks.
current level 41 stars 100 friend code 04kva4dns
I am looking for a new home. I have sent a friend request to you and if you still have room then I will leave my present alliance for yours. Hove a good day.
If you are interested, you can join our Level 3 alliance from tomorrow...

Sent you an FR..

Top Bottom