Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Treasures of Asgard Collection

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
A new collection popped up with the new update that appears to be similar to the other adventure collections (like Aztec Legacy, Roman Holiday and so forth).

Treasures of Asgard
Brisingamen: drops from flights to Bergen (seldom)
Gungnir: drops from flights to Uppsala (seldom)
Gjallarhorn: drops from flights to Trondheim (seldom)
Mjolnir: drops from flights to Skara (seldom)
Draupnir: drops from flights to Helsingborg (seldom)
Reward is Skidbladnir (and a Large Bronze Chest)
Collect six times and get Egeskov Castle
image.jpg

I assume maps will be available from Duke Crooker's Airship when it arrives in about seven days.
More to come ...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
In the Andriod Update thread I saw the following.

Uppsala is jumbo, 48 fuel, 380 passengers, 84 to speed up.
Trondheimis a Jumbo, 48 fuel, 380 pas, 84 to speed up.

My guess is all of them will probably be Jumbo planes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
In the Andriod Update thread I saw the following.

Uppsala is jumbo, 48 fuel, 380 passengers, 84 to speed up.
Trondheimis a Jumbo, 48 fuel, 380 pas, 84 to speed up.

My guess is all of them will probably be Jumbo planes.
Bergen, 48 fuel, 380 pas, 84 to speed up.... also jumbo....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
All destinations require jumbos

They are Bergen, Skara, Helsingborg, Upsala and Trondheim

Excavation Map sets and map sets are available in the Airship store at standard rates

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yes, finally, Thanks to GI I beat Tom (greensmith) with a building. The castle is 3x3, Max pop increase of 50, 6 days building time, speed up 4 greenies

flip123,
Your statement begs the question, "How did GI help you get the building?" Did you buy all those Excavations: Scandinavia Maps from the store for one greenie each?
And, by the way, thank you SO much for all the Horseshoes. You were the main reason my Waverly huff game finished the Leprechaun quest so quickly.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123,
Your statement begs the question, "How did GI help you get the building?" Did you buy all those Excavations: Scandinavia Maps from the store for one greenie each?
And, by the way, thank you SO much for all the Horseshoes. You were the main reason my Waverly huff game finished the Leprechaun quest so quickly.
Cheers,
Tom
GI helped me by giving the update during duke's stay (android)
IOS got the update a few days later when duke was gone and you had to wait buying maps :)
I got the maps in duke's store.

and your welcome. if you could please keep sending quest items to jpjpjp? it already has 9 of 15 leprechaunitems and already has 8 items from flight (so half way)

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
the castle is build in Jpjpjp2.
Important, the castle needs a road.

Just like the Odessa Opera & Ballet Theatre (Southern Europe/Da Vinci) quest.

On a semi-related theme, has anyone sent anymore flights on the ancient Greek temple quest? The Asgard & Da Vinci flights require 84 fuel to speed up, but the Ancient Greek flights used to require 100 despite all 3 collections requiring jumbos. Curious if they've changed it?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am trying to get the castle, but the droprate is very bad. I got one item from each destination after flying 30 times to each city. I just try 1 or 2 bonus just to be convinced that they don't improve anything. Before duke will leave, could you told me if the drop rate will be improved after 50 or 60 flights? I have maps to reach this amount, otherwise I will need to buy some more:(.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I found combining the golden dice with the looking glass improved drop rates for me on Android game in this quest, but I still needed to become expert in all these flights, so buy the maps from Duke

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello,
I am trying to get the castle, but the droprate is very bad. I got one item from each destination after flying 30 times to each city. I just try 1 or 2 bonus just to be convinced that they don't improve anything. Before duke will leave, could you told me if the drop rate will be improved after 50 or 60 flights? I have maps to reach this amount, otherwise I will need to buy some more:(.
javi,
I also had great luck with Dice for Map drops from the Excavation destination and Golden Dice for collectible drops for the Castle. It helps the odds but it's still random. I buy 20 maps for every destination with coins, every time the Store opens. In case GI ever decides to expand the land, I want to be ready to try for more Aztec Pyramids, Stonehenge and the like.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
SamZee greensmith
Great tip, I combined both spy glasses and golden dice and I got 50 % drop!!!
Well at the same time I had as well the captain bonus and the buisness class; I desperately need coins to buy the mission control 3.

But after around 8-10 drops, suddenly it stops. Right now, I just start a new destination with the 2 bonus and the drop is about 10-20%...

Device
  1. iPad
This thread begs the question; do we have a centralized place that tells us which maps apply to which aircraft? In Gifter's case, I have 9 jets at the moment and don't want to liquidate them until I have exhausted all maps that require jets. I figured the best solution now is to just go through all the guides you all have worked on.

Top Bottom