Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Translators Needed

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
We need translators for the event gift shortcuts so we can add them to Husam's table. The link to the shortcuts is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/event-gift-shortcuts.48671/

We already have translations for English and German. The other languages that need translation are below:

LANGUAGES NEEDED:
- French
- Italian
- Japanese
- Korean
- Chinese
- Arabic

Happy flying,
Paula

Last edited:
We need translators for the event gift shortcuts so we can add them to Husam's table. The link to the shortcuts is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/event-gift-shortcuts.48671/

We already have translations for English and German. The other languages that need translation are below:

LANGUAGES NEEDED:
- Spanish
- French
- Italian
- Russian
- Dutch
- Japanese
- Korean
- Chinese

I'm not sure what this language is called (last on the drop-down menu), but if anyone recognizes it please let me know: View attachment 67469

Happy flying,
Paula
arabic

Glad to translate into Spanish, but I would like to highlight a couple of points:

1.- Since the beginning, I have played in English for better understanding with the other players, so I'm not too familiar with the Spanish names of the items.
2.- Sometimes G! does some rather peculiar translations. I mean maybe some of the items have a real name in the game that differs from the one I have given. It would be necessary to check them , as soon as G!'s bringing the events to life (So more than a year...)

Translation is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/event-gift-shortcuts.48671/#post-581644

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hello everyone,

We NEED translators in FRENCH, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE, KOREAN, and ARABIC.

If anyone speaks any of these languages, please post the translations in this thread. Thank you!

Paula

Last edited:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hi Paula, if needed i can translate in french. Have a nice day
Thanks for asking, @Nounette216. I used Google Translate to do the unfinished translations back in October. I completely forgot about them until reading your message. 😅 If you could look them over and see if they are correct (or offer corrections) in this post, that would be wonderful.

@Chloe11111 @LX Air - Teresa @Sai When do you think we can add them to the Wiki?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I thought the idea was to merge it with Husam’s table, not the wiki… anyway, it can go into the Useful Info part, perhaps
Yes, that was the original idea. I just had no idea how to do it, so I thought we could add it in some other part of the Wiki. Either one works for me. 😊

LANGUAGES NEEDED:
- French
- Italian
- Japanese
- Korean
- Chinese
- Arabic

Happy flying,
Paula
- Chinese
I will try to send it to you this weekend. If you can't see the pictures here, I can send them by email.
I will make two versions, one is the traditional Chinese used in Hongkong, Macau, Taiwan Province and Singapore, and the other is the simplified Chinese used in Chinese mainland.

Top Bottom