Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Transfer game

Is it possible to transfer the game from windows to android?

To expand on @Chloe11111 comments :-

1) Start a new game on the android device. Play the game to level 3.
2) Make a note of the new friend code on the android device.
3) Make a note of the old window game friend code
4) Contact GI support telling them you want to transfer old friend code to new code.
5) Wait until they respond. You will then need to open the android game and wait for your old game to be downloaded

Regards
Harcourt

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Contact them by email

Contact them by email
Thanks Chloe. I'm not quite ready to shift gears yet, but REAL close. Getting pretty frustrated with the Windows version.

I've had 2nd thoughts. I think I will wait for the long awaited update and hopefully some comps for missing the events. Then I might make the change to Android. Which brings up a question. Does AC have to run with Google Play Games or whatever it's called?
Doesn't have to but depends on the Android device. Some, Like Samsung are installed via their store, others are through the Amazon store. I would recommend going with Google Play though as seems least impacted when there are issues\delays.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've had 2nd thoughts. I think I will wait for the long awaited update and hopefully some comps for missing the events. Then I might make the change to Android. Which brings up a question. Does AC have to run with Google Play Games or whatever it's called?
Google Play but also the Galaxy Store if you get Samsung. But the Galaxy Store version doesn't have ads and it can be slow

4) Contact GI support telling them you want to transfer old friend code to new code.
5) Wait until they respond. You will then need to open the android game and wait for your old game to be downloaded

Regards
Harcourt
In item 4. Which game should I contact G! support from?

In item 4. Which game should I contact G! support from?
The regularity of support is sometimes hit and miss using the in-game contact scenario. If you choose that version, I would recommend using the new download as your contact - it will keep the conversation open and running after the transfer in case there are complications. There’s no guarantee how long the old version will remain stable once the transfer has been done.

I’ve been a little cheeky in the past and submitted requests both in-game and via the website link (mainly to speed the process up). It seems that the queue for support action is different depending on which method you choose. Going through the website also provides you with a “ticket number” which is a reference point if the conversation somehow closes prematurely.

Regards
Harcourt
When you say open the new game, does this mean it has to stay opened until the download happens? If this may take several days, I don't like to keep a laptop on all the time. I really appreciate your help.

Eagle

When you say open the new game, does this mean it has to stay opened until the download happens? If this may take several days, I don't like to keep a laptop on all the time. I really appreciate your help.

Eagle

No. GI will email you when the transfer is ready. Then you open the new game and wait for a minute or two while the old game is downloaded to the new game.

Got the go ahead from G! to complete the transfer. Followed all directions. Nothing is happening. Sent a reply to G! but haven't heard back yet. I have the new game up on the new laptop, still at level 3 nothing changing. Has anyone experienced this same scenario? Does it take time to start the download? I guess I have to wait on a response from G!. If anyone has anything to comment about, please post here. Thanks

Hmmm.....

I think you need to give it time. I waited for 5 minutes the last transfer I made.

Also do not open the old game !
It's been 3 hours now. I'm afraid I just got caught between a rock and a hard place. With the updates coming now and the event!
I replied to G!'s email telling them nothing has happened yet but haven't heard back.

I haven't touched the old game since yesterday. I'm not doing anything to the old game whatsoever.

Thanks @Harcourt

Top Bottom