Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Townhouse drops

Device
  1. Windows PC
Well, the game has 3 purchasable buildings: Townhouse, Stone Castle and Villa, which are supposed to drop items required to get a Business class bonus, having combined them with Studio and drops from the level 4 hangars or getting a Jacket from flies. I have purchased Stone Castle, Villa and the Townhouse. In contrary to the first two buildings which drop these items very seldom, the townhouse almost never drops the specified item (Travelling bag). I mean almost, because I had only 1 drop from the start level when I could purchase it to level 28. Stone Castle, Villa and Studio drop these very seldom items normally. But not the Townhouse. So, my question is: that is a bug or not? I believe it's a bug, because I have never ever experienced such a low drop for "very seldom".
That makes a question: why to buy these buildings when the whole sequence is broken? If the intent was to to make us buying business class bonus, then these purchasable buildings do not serve their purpose.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
These buildings are mainly good for expanding you city without using Population and using less electricity. I've never bought any of these as I know most buildings drop rates aren't that good. Prob best to use neighbours buildings to complete the collection

Top Bottom