Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Town Reset to Beginning

Device
  1. Android
Username
sofldan
I have spent over $80 on this game and last night when I updated my town was reset back to the tutorial and everything I had is gone. I already made sure I was logged into game and Google play. No luck. I am beyond livid right noe.

I have spent over $80 on this game and last night when I updated my town was reset back to the tutorial and everything I had is gone. I already made sure I was logged into game and Google play. No luck. I am beyond livid right noe.

I can imagine how annoyed you must be.

Get in touch with GI, they should be able to reset it for you.

Device
  1. Android
Username
sofldan
I've emailed gigl no reply yet. No I didn't backup it's on Android I assumed it backed up on Google play.

Im still waiting to see. I've never had this happen before with any android game.

Don't worry - I play on windows PC, and it happens quite a lot Your game is still there, you link to it has gone. GI will give you a code, play the new game to around level 3 - takes about 10 minutes - until you can go onto friends - enter the code in redeem, and the game will close. When you open it again your old game will be back and working. Keep the code as my code works every time it happen. Your game will be unchanged except that the items you can gift will have some differences! Good Luck

ItsRalphy

Top Bottom