Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Town Hall Level 6 has been added, however the wrong parent node was selected.

Not sure where this is supposed to go or whether a new area is needed.
I saw that one as well. I couldn't come up with what category it should even go in. Seems to classify as a mostly Residential Bldg to me personally with it increasing population

It ought to give with the other infrastructure stuff like laundry, weather station etc. As long as somewhere in the page it says can be bought under residential tab.

I think it would make more sense to have a "Special Buildings" section. As long as you say, it links to where you can purchase it in the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Costs for Level 10 Town Hall are 1.9M coins.

On a side note: Sometimes I see missing information in the wiki, but I can't seem to find an edit-possibility like I would on a regular wiki. Is this something that I'm overlooking or is that functionality not included on purpose (i.e. only a limited set of people can edit)?

Costs for Level 10 Town Hall are 1.9M coins.

On a side note: Sometimes I see missing information in the wiki, but I can't seem to find an edit-possibility like I would on a regular wiki. Is this something that I'm overlooking or is that functionality not included on purpose (i.e. only a limited set of people can edit)?
at the moment only a small group can edit. The list of missing info is reducing fairly rapidly. If you have missing info post it here and someone can put it in. Illl put in the TH cost.

What level is TH 10 available from?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
We are deliberately not using old wiki. Info has to come from the current game. This wiki isn’t a copy of the old. If you click on the TH in your store then on the left it tells you all you need except the construction time speed up. That includes the level.
Then don't use it, fine by me. I don't have it in my store anymore since I already clicked the upgrade button. I just know I paid 1.9M coins.

Then don't use it, fine by me. I don't have it in my store anymore since I already clicked the upgrade button. I just know I paid 1.9M coins.
Have no problem as you paid 1.9M . Its just there is stiff which has been chnaged so we set a rule.

Click again on your building building at tell me how much it would cost to speed up construction? Post a screen shot of the speed up page ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Have no problem as you paid 1.9M . Its just there is stiff which has been chnaged so we set a rule.

Click again on your building building at tell me how much it would cost to speed up construction? Post a screen shot of the speed up page ?
Note that I started updating almost three days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-08-09-58-56-913_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-08-09-58-56-913_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 163
Top Bottom