Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall Bug

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Today I started up AC and the weirdest thing happened. I have had Town Hall level 6 completed for at least 6 months now and today when starting the game started it was faded out as if I never completed getting all the items to finish the building. Now I have to fly to all the destinations to get cash counters and computers. Has anybody ever had this happen to them?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Today I started up AC and the weirdest thing happened. I have had Town Hall level 6 completed for at least 6 months now and today when starting the game started it was faded out as if I never completed getting all the items to finish the building. Now I have to fly to all the destinations to get cash counters and computers. Has anybody ever had this happen to them?
I heard of few similar issues. You should report it to game support and should receive compensation for missing items. You'll probably get the amount of greenies for instant buying of all items required for upgrade. Bottom line is that you'll probably collect all needed item within few days from friends and you'll invest those greenies in something better.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
Yep. That happened to me on terminal level 4 (on my old game). Building appeared as uncompleted, but level 4 passengers limit (180) remain unchanged - so I don't complained much... also because few days later game completely crashed...

Top Bottom