Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TOP 3 Weekly Destination Flyers

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
-As a windows PC player I haven't been able to come close to competing in any of the top 3 weekly destination flyers for quite sometime. Will Windows PC players ever be able to compete again ? Was a real plus up for the game that no longer exists. :bag::bag::bag::bag:
After all platforms were joined, TOP 3 is achievable only by spending decent amount of money\resources. I found it not worth the effort. So I put my focus on red launches and launching with friend from other platforms.
Somewhere you lose but somewhere you gain. So I adapt to change, change strategy and enjoy the game.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Closest I got was a top 4 in Turkish coast as I spent all week flying for landing lamps (did around 550ish flights) in anticipation of green map runs... :ROFLMAO:
But Yea if you want top 3 you really have to go all out in 1 destination

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Yes, Don't go for destination rankings, Rewards are not worth i mean if you get #1 after flying for whole week, It's probably not worth the efforts, You can earn 10-20 Golden Chests in a day through Launches.

Top Bottom