Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tokens Stolen.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
When I opened the game just now, I noticed that my 2 x Giant S1 planes were missing from their hangars. I had no planes in flight. When I tapped on the hangar, it invited my to purchase a plane.

Then, more amazingly, somehow all my gold & solver tokens have been stolen. I am now on 0 gold and 0 silver tokens instead of over 100 gold and a few hundred silver.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I know what has happened.

After reading another thread about the World Map / Top 100, I thought I'd check out the map and see how many flights have been flown by the "leaders" since it has been quite a while since I have paid any attention to it.

I then encountered the "time travellers" notice. Didn't think much of it. It appears from time to time, esepecially during launches for unexplained reasons while the game has been open for hours at a time without any system change.

Then I actually read the notice: Time travellers can't make the Top 100 (who cares), collect tokens or fly S1 planes.

So, with that notice, the game has confiscated my S1 planes and all tokens.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That is very bad, and very unfair from GI. Would be good to ask or write to GI about that... If this could help.
I did check after my update, i still have all gold and silver tokens. But i do not have any S1 level planes... Just "normal" ones.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I know what has happened.

After reading another thread about the World Map / Top 100, I thought I'd check out the map and see how many flights have been flown by the "leaders" since it has been quite a while since I have paid any attention to it.

I then encountered the "time travellers" notice. Didn't think much of it. It appears from time to time, esepecially during launches for unexplained reasons while the game has been open for hours at a time without any system change.

Then I actually read the notice: Time travellers can't make the Top 100 (who cares), collect tokens or fly S1 planes.

So, with that notice, the game has confiscated my S1 planes and all tokens.
I think that is very unfair as you are wrongly accused of timetraveling very quickly

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I had a notice at the last Duke visit that I was banned from purchasing. But I thought that might be an unrelated issue as my game/tablet crashed as the airship came into view as I began the game for the day. After rebooting and entering the game I was given the denial notice.

The token issue is directly related to the Top 100 map. It happened immediately after viewing the map. The game assumes that tokens can only be acquired from finishing in the leaderboard or space flights, but ALL of my tokens are from Excavations quests.

Strangely, last time that I DID actually change the device time (while visiting a different time zone) I was prevented from collecting coins, passengers and flying planes. There was no confiscation of tokens or anything else like that.

This is a new measure, and one I find appalling. What happens if I had purchased those tokens? They can remove them without right of reply?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Kazinho, I can confirm.
Jpjpjp has been blocked for a very very long time. It only had 8 silver tokens so I tried to visit the worldmap. I got the message you mentioned. When I returned to the game, the tokens were gone. This was Ipad.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
So it is confirmed.

If you are under threat of Time Traveling, by visiting the World Map, you will lose all stored tokens and S1 planes.

So it is confirmed.

If you are under threat of Time Traveling, by visiting the World Map, you will lose all stored tokens and S1 planes.
Hi,
I'm not quite understanding this...'what do you mean by being under threat of time travelling when visiting the world map'?
Are you saying that just by visiting the world map, it can cause me to time travel?

I've had several long and drawn out 'battles' with GI over various 'punishments' in the past, all to do with our time changing zones (clocks going back and forth etc every autumn / spring, and once we went on holiday to France, and I had forgotten about the hour difference - punishments have ranged from not being able to visit neighbours, not able to join friends' launches, not being able to send/receive Facebook fuel and not registering flights in the top 100.
Each time, after a lengthy email saga and escalation to a 'senior' colleague, I've managed to have my game fully restored - and am now very careful to ensure my iPad device is not set to auto time update, and when our clocks do change, make sure I close my game down properly the night before - but if just by visiting the world map I'm putting my game in danger of time travelling, then I'll probably forget that aspect of AC!

Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
So it is confirmed.

Not confirmed - for me. I was under threat late last week, but I did not lose silver tokens. I do not have S1 planes, so I cannot speak to if the issue is if you are under threat AND have S1 planes.

Of course, they never answer my question of "My device never changed time or date....so what happened?"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
You know jpjpjp has already been blocked for a long time, it had a few tokens. they disappeared after visiting the world map until that point I had them in my warehouse. possibly there are more triggers....

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
When I say "under threat", I mean if you have seen the message you run the risk of losing all tokens by visiting the World Map.

I had been accused during the last airship visit. Nothing since then until I looked at the map.

In my opinion, if you've been accused, don't take the chance. Especially if you have a warehouse full of tokens.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The next time I will be accused of time travelling again, it will be the end of the game for me. I made a pact with my wife, the last time when I was actually travelling from the US to Europe and back and forth, that if it happens again, and they tell me I am a time traveller, It will be the end. And will spend all my time that I spend on the game, badmouthing GI everywhere instead..

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
This is annoying just noticed it now. The theft must have happened with the new update.I had over 1200 silver coins left.

Attachments

• Tokens gone.png
    Tokens gone.png
    485 KB · Views: 117
  • Tokens gone.png
    Tokens gone.png
    485 KB · Views: 117

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
During my holydays, I got my first and only "time traveller" message, even if I keep the time blocked in my device as recommended by GI.
It stay like this for a day where I couldn't collect anything and suddenly it works fine again.
I haven't lost so far any coins.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Long I am glad you got my gift in the Daily Trade. My gifts I send out don't get saved, so I don't know if people are getting any gifts or even getting multiples, because I keep resending them.

GI gave me a code to fix 'my problem'. Stating that I changed time zones and the reason my tokens were taken is because I was blocked.

I wasn't aware of the fact that I've been blocked, everything was working fine, and I am not one of those time travellers.

People please me know what, if anything, you're getting from me. I think my gifting issues are directly linked with the code I got from GI. Did anyone else get an 'unblocking/restoration code'. I am so confused.

Top Bottom