Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 4th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piloot Darwin

Thx all,
I finish my hotel,
What I really need: flight helmet, manual, power source, drill machine, Insulation

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
piloot Darwin

There is still something wrong with your account, I can not start a private cconversation through PM.
I sent you an invitation. If you accept.

I will send today flight helmet, tomorrow power source.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

I've reached lvl 34 today and i got one new gift: WALL SPEAKER.
In about 1 hour my gifts are going out, so if someone needs Wall Speaker, plz let me know..............

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated! I don't need any level 7 building items, please do not waste your limited gift resource. Here are the tags:

Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Stapler but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Cash Counter.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Beverage Cooler but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Catalyst (to your PG2 game).
CK-Airport: thanks for the Mayor's Portrait, but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Navigation Module.
Doune: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Video Board.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Monitor, but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Parking Meter, but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Landing Lamp.
Kitty: thanks for the Parking Meter, but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Laptop, but I don't need level 7 building items anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
Gt city: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Gyroscope.
jmlane: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom