Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 30th January 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Goodness gracious! The only way to repair a GIANT is to wait twelve hours or use greenies? Now that is really going to slow things down! It will take me years to get 3 stars - 150 flights!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I've updated my signature due to greensmith learning that Level 8 items will disappear. Uncle Mans Phone is blocked, but if anyone finds a spare slot or doesn't have an Uncle Mans need, that would be appreciated.

From Uncle Mans:
(Beckyp) Mrstepot (to beckyp2) - Deicer
(Blah) jgottlieb - Router
Deetee04 - Demodulator
(erb22) billsnj - Demodulator
Hburr - VoIP Phone
Ianda11 - VoIP Phone
joboo - Demodulator
Pakman (pakman) - VoIP Phone
Paulfromhyde - Router
RMac (RMac) - Router
Rsorour - Router
Scoob1964 - Dryer
Simp1710 - Wireless Compass
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - VoIP Phone
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Fuel Hoseand Wireless Compass
flip123 (to flip123) - Router
pwcmvj - Spare Wire
@ww055 - Spare Wire

From Unclemans2:
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Fuel (20)
Ianda11 - Additional Radar
joboo - Jet Engine
(jpjpjp2) flip123 - Fuel (20)
Nina (to Nina and Nina2) - Fuel (20) * 2
(Pakman, Pakman13 and Pakman8) Pakman - Fuel (20), Landing Lamp Fuel Supply
Paulfromhyde - Fuel (20)
Rsorour - Fuel Catalyst
Simp1710 (to simp1710 and to simp0707) - Fuel (20) * 2
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Additional Radar
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Fuel (20) * 2

Unclemans3 sent:
Jahuno. - Landing Lamp
Az1 - Cognac
Mrstepot - Paint
Hburr - Fuel Catalyst
RMac (RMac and RMac2) - Fuel Catalyst and Powerful Radio Transmitter
Rsorour - Fuel Catalyst
Simp1710 (1710 and 0707) - Landing Lamp and Fuel Supply
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Paint * 2
pwcmvj - Fuel Catalyst

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Theo1977 Thanks for Flatwork Ironer. Please let me know what i can send you back...
And i would love to receive one more Flatwork Ironer :playful:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
IMPORTANT NOTE
I just completed my Town Hall and the Holographic Displays disappeared from my gift list. I was wrong in my hunch that the Level 8 gifts would remain. I will hold off completing my Control Tower and Terminal until more of us have the Level 8 items we need.
Cheers,
Tom

The same happened to me by completing the Control Tower: the Fingerprint Reader disappeared from my gift list. I'm glad I send out a lot of readers yesterday, today it will be Intercoms or Arcades.....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
The same happened to me by completing the Control Tower: the Fingerprint Reader disappeared from my gift list. I'm glad I send out a lot of readers yesterday, today it will be Intercoms or Arcades.....

Deetee04 - Tom's post and now yours confirms how we need to monitor completions of the LVL 8 buildings .
So I will not complete any of the LVL 8 Buildings until I'm pretty sure my neighbors are all set up too.
This means coming onto the site and checking each day. But I will do it!! Bill(y)
NOTE: Any neighbors that have not started upgrading (collecting items) had better start very soon or they will have to pay GREENIES!!!

Brexter pwcmvj Neil ellor Bali Hi sportybear Pakman HP- Rabblerouser greensmith Simp1710 Beckyp flip123 LAX Pilot2 Rsorour Simondo Gt city Uncle Mans Rocco One Bad Day

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, i will do the same, billsnj. Wait till most of the users will finished with collecting items.

But, it will be possible to collect them in future too. On my second game, i am on level 40, and of course, without money and possibilit to upgrade even to level 7... But there are destination that all those Level 7 (and level 8) can be collected.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hi all Captain tneil is in trouble as it can't gift!!!!! So I did not post what I need I basically need everything.
Ne2 is still low level so I can't send any level 8 items or help you out.
I would appreciate any gift detoured to Captain tneil and I will try to send what I can from Ne2
As always a big thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all Captain tneil is in trouble as it can't gift!!!!! So I did not post what I need I basically need everything.
Ne2 is still low level so I can't send any level 8 items or help you out.
I would appreciate any gift detoured to Captain tneil and I will try to send what I can from Ne2
As always a big thanks
Captain tneil, can you try and sent an invite to a4cbdhr? Can sent a request because of the space in your name....

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
flip123 thanks for that I will send an invite, hopefully it works as the game is blocked. I just sent another complaint to GI but Captain tneil still chugging along with help from my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom