Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 28th february 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi flying friends,
Another day for flying and trading. I sent my gifts in a couple of hours. Thanks to all who sent me gifts.
I need still fuel for the planes, I like the fuel of 20, but if you have 3 it's also okay.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all, allready send all gifts, at night I will send other 20.
Need some fuel additives, tks.
A nice day to all.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Just builded Fuel Station, level 3, and therefore i updated my signature.
I will send gifts in a while, first to alle those who write there desire in the name, and after them, fram the memory.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Hi flip123
I know, but i am flying Rio at the moment, that will brig something home. Also stuff to my new staduim.
As soon as i have builded up the fuel station and stadium, i am back to starflying. Then i will need the rest..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom