Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 24th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Thanks for the gifts yesterday everybody. I sent out a batch this morning, but I forgot to write down what I sent and to whom. I've updated my sig, as I am back to building, working on the Flight Catering Facility. By the way, does that need a road attached to it? Right now it does not (it is in a corner of my airport) and I am afraid that I might need to move it elsewhere, but I have no room unless I demolish some buildings to make room.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Hi all,

My game was reset a few weeks back, and I lost all my neighbours now that my game has been restored. Please add me and help me out with gifts - I'm a daily player!

Cheers!

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out! Singature updated.

Aero: thanks for the Deicer, didn't return anything to you since you are done with the game, good for you!
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't need Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Flight Altimeter, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
hungyauming: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering, sent you Deicer. Do you have any specific items you needed? Your signature and in-game name say repair items.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Goal Posts.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have items you asked, will check your post/signature again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Fuel (I don't really need Fuel, would rather to have the items listed in my signature, thanks), sent you Passengers. By the way, your signature still shows you request Old Lanterns, are you still on the Santa quest?
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Chocolate Candies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom