Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 1st August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks everybody for the gifts NOYA12 received today.
Gifts send out again for today!!!
FUEL(20) is still in need for Aztec .
Thanks in advance

Az1 Finally! I found you, and i was able to add you as my new neighbour (Gt city 3). (y)
Bench is on way to you, hope you will receive it (without turning into other item :whistle: )
Gt city
Hi - even better, I've received two benches - superb, thanks....
Any chance of a DND sign as I have another hotel on the go...now I've completed my stadium!
Many thanks, and have just sent an oscillating beacon to gt city 3 - hope it makes it...
Az
Az

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No problem, Az1 (y)
Just need wait till my sending items turn, then i can send you DND sign. How many would you need ?

Long haha oops, just PM me next time. I will send you flight catering unless you request anything else. For some reason I thought you wanted altimeters.

Thanks, what a person needs is always in his/her signature (and in-game name for people put needs there), everybody on this forum understands that, there is no difference for me.

Top Bottom