Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Those displayed as 'username' - ALL PLEASE READ!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I can not see you in my list. I know I added you before. Let me know if you can see me. Thanks

Nope you are not there either. I reentered your code and it worked! BUT, I'm not seeing you in my Waiting list nor the Neighbors list. Will let you know if you eventually appear.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi. Deidei, i have you in my ist as "Deidei.catr/hose". Bali Hi, you are too in my list, i sent you yesterday one spare propeller and you send back to me today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Deidei, that's strange, because BEW0072 is with his fullname in my list. I've just visit him and send a gift.
Btw you'll receive my gift in a few minutes.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I dont have any neighbour listed with the username name....

Deidei i can see you in my list, air casillas so. Bew im not sure if i ever had you as a friend :-P

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Yes, Deidei, i've send you the catering :) Either you'll get this gift or the fuelhose!!!!
But their is something strange going on, because i'll have your "new" name in my list and also have BEW0072 and others.
No one is shown by "username" in my list, that appeared a few weeks a go, when the America update was installed!!!!
Suddenly al my "username" changed with the last update in their "real" names.
Don't ask me why this happened, i don't know!!!!
For me it's a good thing, so i can gif my gifts back to the one's i'll received from, including yours :D .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So it sounds like I'm the one with the issue. Let me contact Game Insight and see what they say...

Top Bottom