Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This weeks Bonus Code

Here goes folks

1658522166190.png

Device
  1. Android
Since introduction of "new bonus system", it became not only inconvenient to use, but also impossible to find.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Since introduction of "new bonus system", it became not only inconvenient to use, but also impossible to find.
It's always posted on the forum on Friday afternoons. Why's that hard to find?

And why's it inconvenient? I get it that bonus codes were more convenient, but a link is totally worth it to me.

When I click on the bonus link I get
"Looks like you don’t have
Airport city installed on your PC yet. Click here to download
Airport city installer and get access to weekly double bonuses!"

I have Airport City on my PC (since I started many years ago) and I don't want to download another one. I have been told that I have a bonus but I cant find it. A bit like the white whale - I tried for days to get one - and gave up. This game used to be straightforward and enjoyable - now it is neither - but I will carry on for a while.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]

I have Airport City on my PC (since I started many years ago) and I don't want to download another one. I have been told that I have a bonus but I cant find it. A bit like the white whale - I tried for days to get one - and gave up. This game used to be straightforward and enjoyable - now it is neither - but I will carry on for a while.
If you click on the bonus link now, it doesn't work. It's only valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But you can try today's bonus link when they post it later.

I did receive exactly the same Message last week, even though I was playing on PC on that day.
To avoid getting no greenies, I switched to Android and loaded the previous level.
Like that I managed to get at least two of them.
Will see what will happen this week.

Top Bottom