Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows this game pinched my greenies

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
having only 9 greenies in my game i got down to my last 30 seconds on my 2 flight catering facililtys so it gave me the chance to speed up the last 30 seconds so i could collect them, i speeded them both up and it took 4 greenies of me 2 each for each of my catering facilities unhappy to say the least is this a common happening when this happens has anyone else had this happen to them or have i just been very unlucky

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
has anyone here encountered the game taking greenies of you when you speed up when u get to the last 30 seconds of the flight catering facility when u get to speed up for free i have 2 facililtys and it took 2 each from both of them this morning i only had 9 and work hard for them

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Threads merged togather.

Please do not create multiple topics on the same thread.

You or the server timing maybe off and it was not the last 30 seconds of flight.

I suggest you open a ticket with your issue.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
having only 9 greenies in my game i got down to my last 30 seconds on my 2 flight catering facililtys so it gave me the chance to speed up the last 30 seconds so i could collect them, i speeded them both up and it took 4 greenies of me 2 each for each of my catering facilities unhappy to say the least is this a common happening when this happens has anyone else had this happen to them or have i just been very unlucky
Like @Cosmic Blue wrote, open a ticket and claim to get your greenies back.
Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
i did but they email me back and said i was in the wrong and said i spent them accidentally, i know it said seed up for free as i never spend greenies on the catering facitliy, some u win some u lose wont put me of playing tho

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The same thing happened to me. I lost 6 greens. I won't waste my time with a ticket like you did. The funny thing is if you click "speed up for free" and don't have enough greens to speed it up the normal "not enough money. To the bank" pops up.

I am sure that you didn't accidentally spend the greens just like I accidentally didn't. There is no pop up warning because it is supposed to be for free.

Top Bottom