Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter The problem with helicopters

Agreed. What is the main purpose for you?
To me, challenges and stars. i have still a lot of destinations to finish. Adventure and alliance Destinations. Also regular ones, mainly for giants, falcons, TBs and condors.
finding ways of squeezing another building into my city.
chasing QLs. collecting launch preps and fuel. Doing launch parties with people I trust.
chit chat with my alliance friends

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0407xfo6w
Username
Alexanderthelost
To me, challenges and stars. i have still a lot of destinations to finish. Adventure and alliance Destinations. Also regular ones, mainly for giants, falcons, TBs and condors.
finding ways of squeezing another building into my city.
chasing QLs. collecting launch preps and fuel. Doing launch parties with people I trust.
chit chat with my alliance friends
Thanks! Very helpful

Helicopters are indeed a challenge. I hope to get back to them again when I’m not trying to make money for upgrading my basics. I do love the look of some of the rewards from collections.
The part I don’t like is the micromanagement. From a certain point on, when you’re flying long hauls, you don’t need to be constantly checking your game. But with helis it’s a different story. Too many items to produce, all day long, just to build a supply that will soon be spent in “half a dozen” heli flights (the bigger ones).

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
The part I don’t like is the micromanagement. From a certain point on, when you’re flying long hauls, you don’t need to be constantly checking your game. But with helis it’s a different story. Too many items to produce, all day long, just to build a supply that will soon be spent in “half a dozen” heli flights (the bigger ones).

I definitely agree with you there! One thing I did sometimes was try to make a bunch of each item when I wasn’t using the helicopters. Just trying to bank a bunch. It got costly though and I was only on the second level of them!

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I have 3 stars on all 3 helicopter types. My take-aways arethis:
1. Who cares about income? The bonus buildings are worth it over time. +5% coin on 2x radius? And I can get 6 of these? Yes please!
2. When the Daily Mission is flights completed/sent, using Sparrow Training Flights is a great way to rack these up quickly, especially if you have 5 of them.
3. Sparrow and Crossbill aren't as much of a pain as you rack up a lot of L1 & L2 items as part of a regular habit. Goldfinch...sigh. Those L3 items (Radio, Lights, etc) are just simply a major pain to manage 3 sets of inventories. At a certain point I gave up and just have one Goldfinch that I send out when I send out planes, as otherwise the inventory management is too much to bother with. Yes, I did finally get 3 stars on all the Goldfinch flights, but it took a looong time with just one helicopter running, and also that for Goldfinch not all the bonus buildings are worth getting more than 1 of.

Top Bottom