Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android The Phantom Menace - 12th April (V1.91 & V1.92)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Guide to "The Phantom Menace" promo​
(Please note I have omited the Missions you get in the left of the screen)​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 00.jpg
As every one is aware the new promo "The Phantom Menace" started on Friday​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 01.jpg
You have 12 days to complete the above tasks​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 02.jpg
Build Mission Control Center (Level2)​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 03.jpg
Details to upgrade​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 04.jpg
1x Cash to speed up construction​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 05.jpg
Items required to complete the construction​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 06.jpg
Next task is to build Launch Pad 2​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 07.jpg
Build time and 1x Cash to speed up​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 07A.jpg
To start a Prometheus space launch you will required to start a normal space launch (details for that is here "Per aspera ad astra" )​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 08.jpg
After your lander has returned from the previous launch - you will able to prep the Prometheus space launch. You will need the above. Space Suit and Lab Notebook are details in the "Per aspera ad astra" guide​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Part 2

Phantom Menace - TDV - 09.jpg
To get the Lunar Module you need to complete the "Dark Side of the Moon" collection​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 10.jpg
This is where they drop from​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 11.jpg
Get the "Aviation Museum" from the Commerce buildings​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 12.jpg
Build time and speed up cost​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 13.jpg
Research Lab (stilll not too sure why you need it) - neighbours get drops from it​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 14.jpg
Build time and speed up cost​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 15.jpg
To get the Orbital Telescope complete the "Big Brother" collection​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 16.jpg
This is where they drop from​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 17.jpg
Both the collections on completion give you a Launch Ready box​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 18.jpg
After you have opened your Launch Ready box (which is as before) you can now start a new Prometheus launch or join a neighbours​
EDIT: You will need to complete a launch from LP1 1st and then wait for the lander to return before you can launch from LP2​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Part 3

Phantom Menace - TDV - 19.jpg
2000 points in total are needed - items to make up the points is the same as before​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 20.jpg
More items for Fuel​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 21.jpg
Launch Prep in progress​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 23.jpg
Launching - Lander takes 24hrs to return​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 24.jpg
Promo prize of an "Astronaut Academy"​
Phantom Menace - TDV - 25.jpg
Details of the Academy​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Part 4:

Tips etc:
  • Nort Observatory you need a Jet plane
  • South Observatory you need a Delta
  • Use the Spy Glass to help with the drop rate from the above destinations

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Brexter - there is a mission (the ones you get on the left of the screen - i.e. visit a newspaper etc...) - One of these will eventually open up the drop items for MC2 - sorry can not remember which one now... Will try to look back for it...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What does this one mean?

Visit your neighbors to find out if they know anything about Mitchell (0/4).

It doesn't say what specifically to visit.
I have the answer. Just visit anybody. You don't have to collect anything. You also can be finished your limit of visits for the day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Brexter - there is a mission (the ones you get on the left of the screen - i.e. visit a newspaper etc...) - One of these will eventually open up the drop items for MC2 - sorry can not remember which one now... Will try to look back for it...
The mission is "We Have the Technology" from Colonel Kurtz. As soon as you get to this mission, it unlocks the MC2 Upgrade items to drop from those flights.

Canaries
Nice
Berlin
Shanghai

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Anyone having any idea why i am not able to launch my prometheus rocket:(
I have completed all the sub task leading up to the one which says launch prometheus spaceship.
When i click on the launch pad 2 to start it, it says "You neeed to complete a current space expedition first" and then it shows me my launch pad 1.
What is happening ? ? Do i need to first launch my normal rocket , wait for it to return and then try launching the prometheus rocket ?

Anyone having any idea why i am not able to launch my prometheus rocket:(
I have completed all the sub task leading up to the one which says launch prometheus spaceship.
When i click on the launch pad 2 to start it, it says "You neeed to complete a current space expedition first" and then it shows me my launch pad 1.
What is happening ? ? Do i need to first launch my normal rocket , wait for it to return and then try launching the prometheus rocket ?

Suresh,

Do you have an ongoing Space Launch? If yes, you can only do one rocket launch at a time, so you have to wait for the rocket to return before you can launch a Prometheus Launch.

Also make sure you have completed the Big Brother & Dark Side of the Moon collection (you should have completed these tasks, but just in case...).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Suresh - as Bali Hi said - but also after you have completed all the required items for the Prometheus spaceship - you have to do a launch from LP1 1st - wait for it to return then you can launch from LP2 - hence the reason not too wait till almost the last day to complete the promo - as the LP1 lander takes 24hrs to return then you have to launch LP2 spaceship...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
What does this one mean?

Visit your neighbors to find out if they know anything about Mitchell (0/4).

It doesn't say what specifically to visit.
Yes, visit anybody. And wierd is, that i visited only one neighbour, and this step was completed. There was no need for me to visited 3 more.
Wierd, but nice. Some(times) bugs are welcome :D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
tdv and Bali Hi a big thank you (y)
Suresh - as Bali Hi said - but also after you have completed all the required items for the Prometheus spaceship - you have to do a launch from LP1 1st - wait for it to return then you can launch from LP2 - hence the reason not too wait till almost the last day to complete the promo - as the LP1 lander takes 24hrs to return then you have to launch LP2 spaceship...​
As tdv replied that was indeed the case. I had to first launch my normal rocket... wait for it to return and then try launching from LP2 :) So i too have launched my first rocket to moon and have got the promo gift. :love:

Top Bottom