Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Lit Series Just Started - CLOSED

Good morning everyone, I am running for the next 24 hours a series of BLUE pads so if anyone wants to join you are welcome and if anyone wants to captain you are also welcome to give me a holler however my ZFM account needs at the least 3 (three) captains so be mindful of this note.

The next launch will be on pad at 11h15 UTC i.e. 2h10min from now.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Anytime today should be good @Teboho and @AshPort. Welcome aboard by the way Ash. Hope you join us each day
our time schedules vary a little, and i get wednesdays off
with easter this weekend i have a lot of work on also

best availablitity for me is from exactly 14 hours from this post, it starts my 1 1/2 days off

still have a ql, but last week i got 7 launches, and only 2 as captain with my ql, nice to have many people here for those

@fertob @AshPort mind the following:
1. If you want captain please state your case
2. @Navigata07 gets either position 2 or 3 in all the launches unless otherwise he states his case on a different position
3. If @Navigata07 has not joined the launch yet do not add more than 200 points
4. ZFM is joining this launch as a hench and it's sole duty is to guard position 2 or 3 and to support support
5. Transgression of the above will result in deletion without notice and explanation

Top Bottom