Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

the link progress save game back-up

Is there somewhere that gives details on how this works, why it was implemented and so on?
If I'm correct, does it also allow one to play an android based game on one's PC?
Thanks
I wouldn't describe this as a backup since is stored on server as is currently.

'GI Link' info can be found on GI's site:

In essence yes, it allows you to play a single city across different platforms. Think of it like this, you could play your city at home on Windows then while away you can play the same city on Android\IOS and continue to progress.

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Can this work with multiple accounts? I.e. can I access an my support accounts from one PC?
I wouldn't describe this as a backup since is stored on server as is currently.

'GI Link' info can be found on GI's site:

In essence yes, it allows you to play a single city across different platforms. Think of it like this, you could play your city at home on Windows then while away you can play the same city on Android\IOS and continue to progress.
Quite interesting concept.

It still need to be clarified by GI on how to set up the account in a new device if you intend to switch from the support accounts - maybe this week is PC account linkage, next week will be the android support account linkage. Seems this is not possible unless you have to re-install the game again in the new device as it has built up data and cache in the previous linked account.

And if this is linked to a new android device, what new email account should one use? Should it be unique (different) from the support email accounts?

Last edited:
Quite interesting concept. Since both devices have an open link for just one account, can you play it simultaneously on two devices and will just update it in the server. Seems this is quite possible but will encounter issues since the server update is at least 10 minutes interval unless there is real time sync between the two devices outside of the server backup saves.
No, it specifically states to close one prior to playing on the next. Essentially it appears to be a "last write wins".

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
No, it specifically states to close one prior to playing on the next. Essentially it appears to be a "last write wins".
Thanks. I edited my comments as Gi specifically made a note on this (my bad for not reading throroughly the notes). However, I have some questions on the new email account should be used on the new android device if I will be using this to link my support multi-platform accounts. Will it be a unique mail account from the support accounts.

What browsers does it work on? Won't load with Edge or Google on my laptop

In microsoft edge click on

Then click on
playnow.png

After that you are on your own I am afraid..

You will be prompted to link your game using the settings option in your old game
link.png

Good luck

Regards
Harcourt

In microsoft edge click on

Then click on View attachment 61287

After that you are on your own I am afraid..

You will be prompted to link your game using the settings option in your old game View attachment 61288

Good luck

Regards
Harcourt

That's odd - I just get this:

1640900196737.png

Get the same on Google Browser as well. Ah well!

Thanks. I edited my comments as Gi specifically made a note on this (my bad for not reading throroughly the notes). However, I have some questions on the new email account should be used on the new android device if I will be using this to link my support multi-platform accounts. Will it be a unique mail account from the support accounts.
Per my understanding there should always be only one email per device. Unsure if this answers your question. If not there were some prior threads on here by those that have enabled this feature or reach out to GI for assistance. I haven't configured this feature so unfamiliar.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Per my understanding there should always be only one email per device. Unsure if this answers your question. If not there were some prior threads on here by those that have enabled this feature or reach out to GI for assistance. I haven't configured this feature so unfamiliar.
Thanks. Will inquire with GI. My issue right now is that I have the same email account for windows and android. There is no conflict of having the same email account since it points to a different platform (windows appstore and google playstore with different device. Now, If I have a new android device, I will be forced to have similar account to the windows platform but ufortunately this is the same email account name with the android platform. If I use this windows email account in my new android tablet, it will directly link to my other android account with similar email account. There goes the dilemma. I would presume that the solution here is to create a new account name for the new android device and then just do the linkage through the link code provided for both devices (windows platform and the new tablet. Just do not know if this can be a permanent linkage, i.e. what happens if you turn off or reboot the new device. Will the link be broken and need to have another link code or when you return to the windows platform, will the link be terminated and requires another link code when you continue again in the new device?

That's odd - I just get this:

View attachment 61290

Get the same on Google Browser as well. Ah well!

Maybe you have a setting which is stopping the game loading.

Do you use a VPN ? This may be getting in the way.

Do you have Antivirus software, other than window defender ? There could be a problem with the firewall settings blocking the connection

Do you have any extensions activated/disabled which may be blocking the connection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you tried ......... https://www.trail.gg/games/Airport_City

Have just clicked on the link and behold !!

error.png

I think the error is with GI.

Now there's a surprise :(

Happy New Year

Harcourt

Last edited:
Top Bottom