Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity Discussion 2021

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
When is the most useful time to use the Wind Charm bonus?
It is given early on in the event. So imagine it is intended to use right away.
What exactly is a "fortunate event in flight"?
Is this simply getting money item drops for the Fathers of the Nation collection?
Does it increase drops from guest planes?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
When is the most useful time to use the Wind Charm bonus?
It is given early on in the event. So imagine it is intended to use right away.
What exactly is a "fortunate event in flight"?
Is this simply getting money item drops for the Fathers of the Nation collection?
Does it increase drops from guest planes?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Although I suspect it will be more likely to give you the top section from here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/weather_items/. Affecting experience, profit, flight duration and amount of fuel

None impact drop rate. Only spy glass, dice, golden dice, bowl of riches, sky captain, junior pilot and gold subscription will affect drop rate

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I asked G! about the Wind Charm. Their response:

Airport City Support Team
June 26, 2021, 04:58 -0700
Hello Jack,
Wind Charm bonus creates favorable weather conditions for all flights with a certain chance. This bonus is designed for 20 flights. The number of flights will decrease only when favorable conditions appear. The bonus applies to flights launched after its' activation. If the plane was launched while the activation of the bonus, then it will not work.
it works for all planes.

Top Bottom