Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Sunday lunch for today - marinated rack of lamb with garlic and herbs, crispy roast potatos, steamed carrots, homemade fresh baked bread, homemade gravy and something suitable to drink with the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sound's delicious. We had home made beef chilli with potato wedges. To drink - blast from the past I had a Crabbies alcoholic Ginger beer - I had forgotten how refreshing they were, really nice change!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
@ItsRalphy - should have created this food and drinks thread long ago.

Sunday lunch for tomorrow - slow braised beef cheeks in red wine sauce, homemade creamy mash potato, steamed green beans and steamed carrots, fresh baked bread, homemade gravy and something suitable to drink with the meal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Loveley, enjoy in advance!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sound's delicious. We had home made beef chilli with potato wedges. To drink - blast from the past I had a Crabbies alcoholic Ginger beer - I had forgotten how refreshing they were, really nice change!

Always been fond of Ginger Beer - hope all is well with you and your family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home today - two egg chive omelette with smoked haddock and grated Parmesan cheese, mixed green salad with dressing - far too cold, it has rained all day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Always been fond of Ginger Beer - hope all is well with you and your family.

Regards
Captain WH Rolli
Its fine thanks, redundancy behind me, new job (now 4 months here) going really well, new home in a great part of the world (we have moved to Yorkshire) and all going well. Phew, a difficult few months there! Hope you are well?

PS I love smoked haddock, but with a good cauliflower cheese and new potatoes!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Its fine thanks, redundancy behind me, new job (now 4 months here) going really well, new home in a great part of the world (we have moved to Yorkshire) and all going well. Phew, a difficult few months there! Hope you are well?

PS I love smoked haddock, but with a good cauliflower cheese and new potatoes!

It is good news to read, you are your family have had a rough time of it, and have come through.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled chicken sandwich, mixed green salad with dressing and a pot of English tea - another cold and wet day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - oven baked swordfish with mango and ginger garlic sauce, crispy roast Saffron potatos, mixed green salad with French dressing, fresh baked bread and chilled white wine - this meal has always been a family favourite.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Friday evening Chinese take away - deep fried squid with sweet and sour dipping source, satay chicken with peanut dipping source, lamb and beef curry, egg fried rice, bean shoots, chicken chowmein, stir fried mixed green vegetables, prawn crackers and something suitable to drink with the meal - a family favourite for all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Saturday evening Thai take-away night - stir fried squid with sweet and sour sauce, crispy roast chicken with soya sauce dip, steamed rice, mixed vegetable chow mein, stir fried noodles with bean shouts, crackers and chilled beer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - grilled salmon fillets, steamed Cyrprus potatos with butter and thyme, mixed fresh green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing. For dessert - cheesecake with mixed fruit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - braised steak with red onions and wild mushrooms with chunky saffron chips - far too wet to go out for lunch this afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wednesday evening meal - for a change we are out this evening to one of our favourite Indian restaurant's - plain popadoms with condiments, mixed plater, mixed green salad, egg fried rice, peas fried rice, medium spiced lamb rogan josh, lamb curry, plain nans and something suitable to drink with the meal - enough food to feed a family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - pan fried potato gnocchi with fresh tomato and basil sauce, small mixed green salad, fresh baked olive bread and chilled white wine - pleasing food on a warm and sunny day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom