Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Great Game - Brazil Football World Cup (2015)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If you want to store your stadium(s) after this event, it will cost 4000 coins and you will lose the building items used to complete them. So it could be a good idea to stock up on extra building items to have in your inventory so you can use them next year.

(I stored one and then replaced it in my city-it came right back, but then my inventory of building items was down the 16 items needed.) (Or you can sell them for 500 coins.)
Hi, as it was suggested, i copied few posts to new topic about "Game is eating building inventory items" and copied them over to new thread. I did copy only selected posts, not all.
Hope will be fine and good & valuable info to all who will search for this!

Thanks to @belledohna for suggestion, and also thanks for all replies: @SFOPhD, @Robby Kusuma , @Alfonz Senki ,@Puppy Chou (y)

New thread is here; please post new replies to new thread:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-game-is-eating-building-inventory-items.8739/

Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Hi, as it was suggested, i copied few posts to new topic about "Game is eating building inventory items" and copied them over to new thread. I did copy only selected posts, not all.
Hope will be fine and good & valuable info to all who will search for this!

Thanks to @belledohna for suggestion, and also thanks for all replies: @SFOPhD, @Robby Kusuma , @Alfonz Senki ,@Puppy Chou (y)

New thread is here; please post new replies to new thread:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-game-is-eating-building-inventory-items.8739/

Thank you!

Thank you so much!
This really is an odd glitch. If I need the room, I'll sell stadiums rather than store them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom