Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Game is eating building inventory items

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
If you want to store your stadium(s) after this event, it will cost 4000 coins and you will lose the building items used to complete them. So it could be a good idea to stock up on extra building items to have in your inventory so you can use them next year.

(I stored one and then replaced it in my city-it came right back, but then my inventory of building items was down the 16 items needed.) (Or you can sell them for 500 coins.)

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
If you want to store your stadium(s) after this event, it will cost 4000 coins and you will lose the building items used to complete them. So it could be a good idea to stock up on extra building items to have in your inventory so you can use them next year.

(I stored one and then replaced it in my city-it came right back, but then my inventory of building items was down the 16 items needed.) (Or you can sell them for 500 coins.)

I've done a buch of tests with the comic fuel station and here is what I know:
1. When archiving a building into the warehouse, the required materials are not redeposited into your warehouse also.
2. When you place a previously stored building that requires materials onto the map, then those required materials will be removed from your warehouse. This occurs without the usual "complete" button having to be pressed to finish the building.
3. You can still place a previously stored building that requires materials onto the map, however, even if you do not have the required materials in your warehouse.

So I think given #3, we don't need to stock up on required materials for the stadiums.

Device
  1. Android
I tried to put in warehouse and return it to the city. It is working right away. Items stay. We can not control the building that we pick from the warehouse. For example, you have 10 stadiums in the warehouse and you put another complete one in the warehoure. Now you have a complete on and 10 unbuilt in the wh. When you wanna put the complete one back to the city, the game might put an unbuilt one, as we want a complete one. This is only my guess.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I've done a buch of tests with the comic fuel station and here is what I know:
1. When archiving a building into the warehouse, the required materials are not redeposited into your warehouse also.
2. When you place a previously stored building that requires materials onto the map, then those required materials will be removed from your warehouse. This occurs without the usual "complete" button having to be pressed to finish the building.
3. You can still place a previously stored building that requires materials onto the map, however, even if you do not have the required materials in your warehouse.

So I think given #3, we don't need to stock up on required materials for the stadiums.

Interesting to know, and thank you for a more thorough look at this (I knew those cosmic fuel stations must be good for something! :))

[And yes, @Robby Kusuma, I thought about that too, but the building didn't come back like a new building ( with an '!' exclamation point and a tally/count of what you have/what you need.) So I think the game will pull out a stored building first.]

So you're saying that the stored stadium (as opposed to the ones never used) would've popped up even if I didn't have the necessary building items in my inventory.

But because I did have the required items, the game ate them, so it sounds like this might be more of a glitch (and fairness would dictate that it pretty much is.)

It's worth knowing- I'd definitely think carefully before storing an ice castle.

Thanks!

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
My experience is the contrary. I stored 6 stadiums before and now I could restore them without the need of building items again. The trick maybe is that I didn't have unfinished stadiums in the storage, I sold all of them for 500 gold, which was important for me that time.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
My experience is the contrary. I stored 6 stadiums before and now I could restore them without the need of building items again. The trick maybe is that I didn't have unfinished stadiums in the storage, I sold all of them for 500 gold, which was important for me that time.

Me too, exactly! I sold off most of my (used) stadiums after the event.(A year ago, there was no storage option.)
But I also had more in storage, plus extra building material.

(Also, you're a great neighbor!
And sorry, I think I had a finger-slip; please disregard.)

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Interesting to know, and thank you for a more thorough look at this (I knew those cosmic fuel stations must be good for something! :))

So you're saying that the stored stadium (as opposed to the ones never used) would've popped up even if I didn't have the necessary building items in my inventory.

But because I did have the required items, the game ate them, so it sounds like this might be more of a glitch (and fairness would dictate that it pretty much is.)

It's worth knowing- I'd definitely think carefully before storing an ice castle.

Thanks!

You've got it! From tests with other buildings too (like the hotel), that's how it works.

Happy flying!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
I'm hoping the site administrators can move all this off into it's own thread over @ "Glitches" where maybe more people will see it. Who keeps 6 stadiums for the whole year?
Thank you again, @SFOPhD

Actually, I do. Just out of laziness and boredom. It does give a decent amount of coins every 8h. I have over 165 stadiums in storage, I think I'm going to have to sell those off at the end of this quest.

Top Bottom