Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terrorist attack in Paris

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Noooo, I would never do that. But I do like to mention Paris as the timezone I'm in. Oh la la...

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
It's not getting worse, it's just that it has been taking over the news completely for the past couple of days and therefore seems to be very bad. That's what I find bad about the news: it only looks like only bad things happen in the world, but that's mainly because the good things don't make it. And of course, when something very bad happens, there is suddenly nothing else to talk about it seems ...

And when I hear my wife saying "I hope this doesn't fly over to Belgium", the terrorists seems to be winning: they are making us all paranoid and afraid! I'm not a naive enough to say that this will never happen to me (us), but at least I'm not leading my life with only that in mind.

Although the persons that did the horrible things these last couple of days are neutralized, the core problem still remains, but we need to show those people that we are not being influenced by them.

It's not getting worse, it's just that it has been taking over the news completely for the past couple of days and therefore seems to be very bad. That's what I find bad about the news: it only looks like only bad things happen in the world, but that's mainly because the good things don't make it. And of course, when something very bad happens, there is suddenly nothing else to talk about it seems ...

And when I hear my wife saying "I hope this doesn't fly over to Belgium", the terrorists seems to be winning: they are making us all paranoid and afraid! I'm not a naive enough to say that this will never happen to me (us), but at least I'm not leading my life with only that in mind.

Although the persons that did the horrible things these last couple of days are neutralized, the core problem still remains, but we need to show those people that we are not being influenced by them.

I agree to a certain extent, but to have three terrorist attacks so close together in such a short amount of time does highlight to me anyway that the threat from terror groups is getting worse.

Even MI5 in the UK have said there is a chance of this happening in the UK, despite the amount of plots they manage to stop before anything takes place.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
I live in France. Tomorrow, I will walk in the big rally. These days were horrible. For 3 days we were stunned. Everyone followed the news as soon as he could. For me, it is my country who was injured. By putting men down, they put France up. I am proud of my country, proud of the freedoms enshrined in our constitution, proud of our forces. The pen will remain our best weapon.

Also, my airport will be closed for a while. I do not have the heart to play.
JE SUIS CHARLIE.

I live in France. Tomorrow, I will walk in the big rally. These days were horrible. For 3 days we were stunned. Everyone followed the news as soon as he could. For me, it is my country who was injured. By putting men down, they put France up. I am proud of my country, proud of the freedoms enshrined in our constitution, proud of our forces. The pen will remain our best weapon.

Also, my airport will be closed for a while. I do not have the heart to play.
JE SUIS CHARLIE.

France will come out of this much stronger. I spend a lot of time working in Northern France and am proud to work in a great country.

Je Suis Charlie.

Top Bottom