Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tale of Bygone Years Collection

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I sent 22 Giants to Kyiv, used a Golden Dice, and got only four Birch-Bark Scroll drops. Four of my Giants -- including one S1 -- ended up in the Repair Shop.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I sent 20 Giants to Murom, used a Golden Dice, and got only three Drinking Horn drops. Two of my Giants ended up in the Repair Shop.
Cheers,
Tom

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
QUEST COMPLETED.

WinterPalace.jpg

Winter Palace:
Increases Population +50
Electricity Required: 4
Construction: 6 days (4 greens to speed up)
Land Required: 3x3

Will find out in 6 days if a road is required. Not spending 4 greens to speed it up.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I sent 22 Giants to Smolensk, used a Golden Dice, and got seven Talisman drops. One of my Giants ended up in the Repair Shop.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Novgorod is my problem destination. I have 3 slave pitchers after 30 flights. I have more than 6 of all the others after 30 flights. I used golden dice with all. So I need 3 slave pitchers to complete quest and get the winter palace.

Good news is that in the 180 flights I have only had 2 breakdowns with my S1 giants.

At least I have 1 starred all 6 new destinations, and am now working on second stars :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Back to Murom in search of more Drinking Horns. 21 Landings brought five drops with a Golden Dice. Three Giants in the Repair shop, including one S1. One Slavic Pitcher from Novgorod and two Birch-Bark Scrolls from Kyiv to go.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today I went back to Kyiv in search of one more Birch-Bark Scroll. 22 Landings brought three drops with a Golden Dice. No Giants in the Repair shop ... first time that's happened. One Slavic Pitcher from Novgorod to go before I earn a Winter Palace.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
20 Flights to Novgorod brought me 1 slave pitcher and 1 S1 Giant broke down. So I have 2 starred Novgorod and got 4 drops. Hopefully I get the remaining 2 within the next 50 flights (3 star)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Odd thing happened today. I went back to Novgorod in search of one more Slavic Pitcher. Sent 20 Giants out and the first one that landed gave me the drop. Rather than pay four greenies for a Golden Dice, I paid four greenies to speed up the building. All in all, my 20 Landings -- with no Golden Dice -- brought only two drops total. Two Giants in the Repair shop.
Now to earn the second and third stars of these five map destinations ... then onto the next quest, whatever that may be.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
After four weeks plus of flying, I've finally three-starred the five Tale of Bygone Years destinations. I'm glad the new destinations fly Giant planes so I don't have to go through the sell/buy cycle again. On to Johannesburg, Toronto, Tortuga, Helsinki, Melbourne, Havana, Yokohama and Austin. At least they don't require six-hour maps.
Cheers,
Tom

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
greensmith, how were you able to get enough passengers to fly 22 Jumbos to these hidden destinations? Did you use a combination of Family Ticket/Matryoshka Doll or did you have enough passengers in storage?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, how were you able to get enough passengers to fly 22 Jumbos to these hidden destinations? Did you use a combination of Family Ticket/Matryoshka Doll or did you have enough passengers in storage?
R3d_F1v3,
My max passengers is 1570 so I can fly six Giants at the start (three with stored passengers and three with new passengers). I have used the Family Ticket and Alarm Clock bonuses as well.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom