Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tale of Bygone Years Collection

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's a new destination for Giant planes. It's Excavations: Eastern Europe. A map is required, which will be sold at the Airship Store when it arrives; or you can buy single map for one greenie. The flight takes six hours and requires 50 fuel and 500 passengers. It drops Map Chest: Eastern Europe (seldom).

The Tales of Bygone Years Collection requires five items:
Birch-Bark Scroll: drops from flights to Kyiv (seldom)
Slavic Pitcher: drops from flights to Novgorod (seldom)
Drinking Horn: drops from flights to Murom (seldom)
Talisman: drops from flights to Smolensk (seldom)
Temple Ring: drops from flights to Chernihiv (seldom)

Collect to receive Lead Seal
Complete collection to receive Large Bronze Chest
Complete collection six times to receive Winter Palace:
Winter Palace.jpg

New Destinations
Eastern Europe
Kyiv -- Giant / stars at 20-50-100 / 6 hour flight / 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 92 fuel to speed up / drops Birch-Bark Scroll (seldom)
Novgorod -- Giant / stars at 20-50-100 / 6 hour flight / 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 92 fuel to speed up / drops Slavik Pitcher (seldom)
Murom -- Giant / stars at 20-50-100 / 6 hour flight / 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 92 fuel to speed up / drops Drinking Horn (seldom)
Smolensk -- Giant / stars at 20-50-100 / 6 hour flight / 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 92 fuel to speed up / drops Talisman (seldom)
Chernikiv -- Giant / stars at 20-50-100 / 6 hour flight / 50 fuel / 500 passengers / 92 fuel to speed up / drops Temple Ring (seldom)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
There's a new destination for Giant planes. It's Excavations: Eastern Europe. A map is required, which will be sold at the Airship Store when it arrives; or you can buy single map for one greenie. The flight takes six hours and requires 50 fuel and 500 passengers. It drops Map Chest: Eastern Europe (seldom).

The Tales of Bygone Years Collection requires five items:

Birch-Bark Scroll: drops from flights to Kyiv (seldom)
Slavic Pitcher: drops from flights to Novgorod (seldom)
Drinking Horn: drops from flights to Murom (seldom)
Talisman: drops from flights to Smolensk (seldom)
Temple Ring: drops from flights to Chernihiv (seldom)

Collect to receive Lead Seal
Complete collection to receive Large Bronze Chest
Complete collection six times to receive Winter Palace

Hello Tom, at this time I have nothing new on Android. I will keep everyone updated if I get an update.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Did anyone see the line about the quantum leap bonus???? It says: speeds up from launch for ALL the participants in a launchgroup. As I read it, 1 quantum leap can be used by..... 10 people or more with correct planning.
then a new building. Grand Hotel where you can max you population

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Did anyone see the line about the quantum leap bonus???? It says: speeds up from launch for ALL the participants in a launchgroup. As I read it, 1 quantum leap can be used by..... 10 people or more with correct planning. then a new building. Grand Hotel where you can max you population
I just posted more info about update here.
So - if possible, please post all comments about new update there, and keep this thread for chat about Tale of Bygone Years Collection and fligths/items/etc. what is connected with. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great. I just hope none of these destinations are the same as the WW2 event in the Russian version? I'm sure Kiev was one of the hero cities in the WW2 event?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
SamZee and Bali Hi,
I would assume that Kyiv from this quest is not the same as Kiev from the Russian Quest. They spelled it differently to differentiate the two.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Does anyone have experience with S1 Giants? Do they break down as frequently as normal giants and how many greens does it cost to speed up repairs with them?

I am trying to see if it would be a better option to replace my normal Giants with S1 Giants?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Does anyone have experience with S1 Giants? Do they break down as frequently as normal giants and how many greens does it cost to speed up repairs with them?

I am trying to see if it would be a better option to replace my normal Giants with S1 Giants?

Since a couple of months I have 3 S1 Giants and my first repair was after more than 100 flights! Now I think it's back to normal, 1 out of 7 or 8. I don't have any experience with normal Giants. Repair time for the S1 is 12 hours and speeding up costs 2 greenies. Untill yet I always take the 12 hours because I'm not in a hurry with the Giant destinations but that will change if I'm going to use maps.
Maybe you're as lucky as I was with a first repair after so many flights!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The drop rate for this quest is not very good :(
SamZee,
I sent 20 Giants to Chernihiv, used a Golden Dice, and got six Temple Ring drops. Five of my Giants ended up in the Repair Shop. I'm not paying the greenies to fix them so phase two will begin tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee,
I sent 20 Giants to Chernihiv, used a Golden Dice, and got six Temple Ring drops. Five of my Giants ended up in the Repair Shop. I'm not paying the greenies to fix them so phase two will begin tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom
That's good

I sent 15 S1 Giants to Novgorod and got 1 slave pitcher, and I used golden dice. Fortunately no breakdowns :). But I ran out of passengers :(

I wonder if different drop rate is destination related or device related?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom greensmith,I noticed you have a new purplish / green 3x3 building in your Waverly huff game. Is this the Winter Palace reward for Tale of Bygone Years? It looks different from your initial screen capture post.
Bali Hi,
That's a Grand Hotel. The Winter Palace is a week or more away. I got six Temple Rings from Chernihiv yesterday. Today I'm working on Kyiv.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom