Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Support from GI

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I wonder if I can vent my frustrations here and if maybe some GI staff read this.

My two games are both effected negatively through the inital issues in the beginning of the back to school event.
The main game is short more than 600 flasks and the support game more than 300.
GI have given one lucky ticket as compensation but clearly say that the missing flasks cannot be reinstalled. With that in mind that compensation is worth nothing!
Oh and it took them a week to say that nothing else can/will be done as they already compensated me. They even closed the ticket on their website before providing an answer.

The second issue is one that I raised as there is a player in the event league of my support account that seemingly throws hundreds of greens into getting 1st place. I spend greens on passes and lucky tickets and am in third position. The main player has more than 4 times the amount of flasks (26k), versus my (6.8k). I am not saying that player cheats but it my be worth looking at it. The city of that player is not developed at all well. They don't even have the campus park, that gives 20% bonus on the mini game. If I allow 70 flask per minigame (without the campus park), this player would need about 300 mini games to make up for that difference. For that they would need 2400 greens, which is not the most money world people would possibly spend on a game, but for what. The reward of 3 platinum chests is nice, but not work a couple of hundred dollars (imho)
Here again the 'support' from GI have taken more than a week now to find anything wrong with that. They tell me they are buys and will still need to investigate. Well take another day and a half and the investigation is pointless, givne the event is over and players that play honest, once again loose out - fully sanctioned by GI.

Yes, they do need to make money like any other business. Yes, the owner can get rich and if they have share holders, they can get rich too. But nothing giving a monkeys aout paying customers will be the wrong policy in the long run. I for one have not spent any money on the green sales this weekend and also am ntot watching any adds for now.

Sorry for the rant. Just hope someone in GI sees this. But I am also curious to hear if other players feel the same.

Cheers!

I wonder if I can vent my frustrations here and if maybe some GI staff read this.

My two games are both effected negatively through the inital issues in the beginning of the back to school event.
The main game is short more than 600 flasks and the support game more than 300.
GI have given one lucky ticket as compensation but clearly say that the missing flasks cannot be reinstalled. With that in mind that compensation is worth nothing!
Oh and it took them a week to say that nothing else can/will be done as they already compensated me. They even closed the ticket on their website before providing an answer.

The second issue is one that I raised as there is a player in the event league of my support account that seemingly throws hundreds of greens into getting 1st place. I spend greens on passes and lucky tickets and am in third position. The main player has more than 4 times the amount of flasks (26k), versus my (6.8k). I am not saying that player cheats but it my be worth looking at it. The city of that player is not developed at all well. They don't even have the campus park, that gives 20% bonus on the mini game. If I allow 70 flask per minigame (without the campus park), this player would need about 300 mini games to make up for that difference. For that they would need 2400 greens, which is not the most money world people would possibly spend on a game, but for what. The reward of 3 platinum chests is nice, but not work a couple of hundred dollars (imho)
Here again the 'support' from GI have taken more than a week now to find anything wrong with that. They tell me they are buys and will still need to investigate. Well take another day and a half and the investigation is pointless, givne the event is over and players that play honest, once again loose out - fully sanctioned by GI.

Yes, they do need to make money like any other business. Yes, the owner can get rich and if they have share holders, they can get rich too. But nothing giving a monkeys aout paying customers will be the wrong policy in the long run. I for one have not spent any money on the green sales this weekend and also am ntot watching any adds for now.

Sorry for the rant. Just hope someone in GI sees this. But I am also curious to hear if other players feel the same.

Cheers!
Been in ur situation. So I understand the frustration

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Mandy
I'm going on same frustrations right now.
I have been gold subscription member for years but my gold sub disappeared at the last renewal date (Sept. 1st). I tried in-game support but all replies I had is from someone named Juan. He replies on every Monday, asks if gold sub reappears and tells me to keep waiting. And no matter what I say in that conversation, he chose to ignore until next Monday he will reply the same thing. I also tried support from GI website but I got reply that I already received help from in-game support. Now it has been 3 weeks and I still can't get the help I need.
Cheers!

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I'm going on same frustrations right now.
I have been gold subscription member for years but my gold sub disappeared at the last renewal date (Sept. 1st). I tried in-game support but all replies I had is from someone named Juan. He replies on every Monday, asks if gold sub reappears and tells me to keep waiting. And no matter what I say in that conversation, he chose to ignore until next Monday he will reply the same thing. I also tried support from GI website but I got reply that I already received help from in-game support. Now it has been 3 weeks and I still can't get the help I need.
Cheers!
I had the very same problem a few weeks ago. Juan is useless. Mary Heiden finally managed to fix the issue After two weeks.
Good luck!

Actually,, I sent an email regarding the issue but unfortunately I accidently "spammed" GI support so I have to fix that. Suffice to say, I have been working all day today and just got home and realised that I did get the reward. I actually thought the reward was the University building. To boot, I bought a skip progress for 99 cents and got the State building. I'll be posting a snapshot of my expanded campus soon.

Thank you for asking, that was nice of you

Tito

Top Bottom