Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Support accounts

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
I’ve noticed quite a lot of higher level players have two accounts, with the second account often having a very advanced city also. What is the point of this? And why not three or more accounts?

Many thanks for any insights!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I have two support accounts, my intention was to use them for space launch support but as time has gone on I‘ve got into developing them in their own right. The game is very addictive lol

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I’ve noticed quite a lot of higher level players have two accounts, with the second account often having a very advanced city also. What is the point of this? And why not three or more accounts?

Many thanks for any insights!
I think you’ll find a lot of people here with more than 2 accounts. A lot of people don’t intend to develop secondary accounts, but as time goes on and you get bored, it just happens. Particularly if you are launching with it, coins and fuel stacks up so you may as well develop it.
Others do it so that they always have something to do. If you have 2 or 3 accounts, You can probably have a big week every week on one of the accounts. But that’s not really possible with just the one account.
Its all individual at the end of the day, it depends how much free time an individual has.

Top Bottom