Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday August 2nd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi everyone, thanks for all the gifts. You helped me get first place to Seattle and closer to my goal of a grand hotel. I missed gifting yesterday because I spent the entire night in the emergency room with my daughter and just got back. Need sleep now. Will gift tomorrow for today before the reset.

Hope everything is OK based on the I just "need sleep" comment. I've only had the "pleasure" of doing it once with a child, but that was one more than ever needed.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Today there's no "Information" tab on my neighbors' profile pages. I usually go there to see their signature for personalized gifting. Anyone else having this problem?
Apologies to those sending me gifts. Until this is fixed, I will return Passengers (10).
Cheers,
Tom
I can see them but they are a line below the others

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Martyno: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you TV Panel.
@LAX: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Knut: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Additional Radar.
@spearman78: thanks for the Navigation Module and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Landing Lamp.
@hansle10: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@nsari: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom