Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 11th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avbi74s / ar8k53s
Username
SC- / FR-
Hello,

Thanks a lot for all the help and great gifts!

My first game: SC- needs:
Fuel(20)
Deicer
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Passenger Seat
Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine

My second game: FR- needs:
Flight Catering
Oscillating Beacon
Deicer
Navigation Module
Fuel Hose
Spare Propeller
Fuel(20)
Paint
Altimeter

Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi @flip123 ,
I've sent a request for your other account. I'm still learning about gift sharing and I wonder then who I sent a metallic beam to ??? I'll try agin tomorrow as I can no longer send gifts today.
Cheers.
@French Post, I don't need one, I think I have all items for the zeppelin. Just have a look at my signature what jpjpjp4 needs. Will look in my other games for your invite

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@French Post, the items you need for the Fuel Station (lvl.2), are NOT giftable.
So you've got to fly the destinations to receive them.
One more Tip: Change the language on your device to English (US), open AC and than your giftlist. You see now what items you can give. Change your giftlist in your profile so we all know what you can send:);)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
@French Post, the items you need for the Fuel Station (lvl.2), are NOT giftable.
So you've got to fly the destinations to receive them.
One more Tip: Change the language on your device to English (US), open AC and than your giftlist. You see now what items you can give. Change your giftlist in your profile so we all know what you can send:);)

THANK YOU @vayka1 !!! I just did what you suggested and I've updated my gift list in my signature. The learning curve is a bit hard but I'll get there :D ! Thanks again :)

Thanks for all my neighbors who helped my second game LY2 on the Santa's Bad Day quest, especially I want to thanks @flip123 who sent me multiple items on daily basis. Now back to normal, my second game LY2 needs 1 x Protractor, 1 x Flight Helmet, and Spare Propellers if you can help. My main game just need Passengers and Fuel (20). Thanks again!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au06nmk
Username
Bobby:Item_I_Need
Hello everyone, i've been having troubles upgrading in this game so i'm going to give this forum a shot. If you help me out i will promise to pay attention to your needs by looking into ur signature for sending you in priority what you need based on what i've got available. Please help me complete some stuff guys and gals! =]

If you msg me on here before adding for the first time i'll be sure to go ahead and accept you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom