Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Strange error...

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
I found this today...
known bug???

C961FF7B-C414-4848-A3FB-6C751D99BCA6.jpeg

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
This day and age, it is amazing what we will except as the new normal. This is relatively minor though, in the big picture.
I’ve completed some collections by mistake because of it and that’s very irritating because now I have to look at every single collection and check names before I press ‘collect’. It’s alright few times but when you do it for weeks it starts to get on your nerves. I’ve hoped that they would fix it in one update. The haven’t. I’ve hoped that it will be fixed in another one. Nope. So now it’s either being pissed off or try to pretend that “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature”.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
If I remember correctly, there were a load of bugs the months leading up to 7.0. They never took the time to fix them, probably cause that were concentrating on the update. Why waste resources on fixing a bug for a version that will soon be replaced?

So, the more unfixed bugs the closer 8.0 is?

Top Bottom