Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stone Castle collections drops by spam

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
Hey,

I just found out something weird. And i wonder if it is a known bug. I hope somebody can tell me!

Now and then i spam passenger buildings to get my Terminal full again. But last time, when i was spamming and my terminal wass full, i clicked my Stone Castle and it still dropped a collection item.

This shouldn't be possible right?

Edit: I posted this in the wrong section. If a moderator could move it ^^

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hey,

I just found out something weird. And i wonder if it is a known bug. I hope somebody can tell me!

Now and then i spam passenger buildings to get my Terminal full again. But last time, when i was spamming and my terminal wass full, i clicked my Stone Castle and it still dropped a collection item.

This shouldn't be possible right?

Edit: I posted this in the wrong section. If a moderator could move it ^^
I have heard about it before, but then with the Brazilian villa

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
6mtget / / a1hhb6e (Not able to add friends, add me if you wish)
Username
jedverdejo / jedverd2
Hi,

It is a known "feature" ;-) All the buildings that drop things can do it when you push over them when the terminal is "virtually" full, that is, in the meantime between having generated enough passengers and when they are effectively accounted in the terminal. Then, a terminal full message will appear, but the building can generate drops. If you are quick enough, you can press many times.

Regards

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Hi,

It is a known "feature" ;-) All the buildings that drop things can do it when you push over them when the terminal is "virtually" full, that is, in the meantime between having generated enough passengers and when they are effectively accounted in the terminal. Then, a terminal full message will appear, but the building can generate drops. If you are quick enough, you can press many times.

Regards

So you mean for example: If you touch on the building when the passenger or coin icon pop up but are not yet included in your total passenger of coins you can touch several times again to get an item?

Or can you just do it once because every period passengers/coins and an just one of the same item(s) are available?

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
So you mean for example: If you touch on the building when the passenger or coin icon pop up but are not yet included in your total passenger of coins you can touch several times again to get an item?

Or can you just do it once because every period passengers/coins and an just one of the same item(s) are available?

It only works on "passenger" buildings. Get your terminal almost full, tap last building needed to fill terminal up and while the suitcase with passengers lies on the ground, tap the gifting building with uncollected passengers as many time as you can and you would get lot's of gifts before the last suitcase with passengers fills the terminal. I think this works on any gifting building that gives passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
It only works on "passenger" buildings. Get your terminal almost full, tap last building needed to fill terminal up and while the suitcase with passengers lies on the ground, tap the gifting building with uncollected passengers as many time as you can and you would get lot's of gifts before the last suitcase with passengers fills the terminal. I think this works on any gifting building that gives passengers

Thats exactly what happens. Completed my collection 1187 times now.

Device
  1. iPad
I'm trying to figure this out as well. When you have space for, say, 1 more passenger, you're saying to tap a building that has passengers ready to collect. And while that briefcase is on the ground, awaiting to tally up, do I rapidly click on that building that I just tapped or do I click on yet another building and keep tapping that one?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Brexter You almost got it right. Click on some building... which will drop enough passenger to make your terminal full. While the passenger is on ground ready to tally up... u click on stone castle or any such building (they should be ready to harvest). You will get the message "Your terminal is full". Click ok and continue clicking.... Do this as rapidly as you can....

Top Bottom