Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stolen golden and silver tokens

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi to all, just now I see that Game Insight stole all my stock of Golden (54) and silver (near 2000) tokens.
I don't know the reason but I'm very tired of this situation.
I wrote an email to them to give back what stolen but I'm very tired of these continous problem and accuse of time travelers.

If they will not give me back the tokens I will delete the games and I will stop to play Airport City definitively.

I see from the classification very strange numbers of flights of some players but this for Game Insight is acceptable!!!

Now I will see what will happen but I'm very tired of this situation.

Bye

Massimo Leone

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Same thing happened to me and I am not a time traveler. Time travelers are pathetic in my humble opinion. I mean, what's the use? Who are you trying to impress? It's just a game and it's not like you're getting payed to play. Pathetic!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Same thing happened to me and I am not a time traveler. Time travelers are pathetic in my humble opinion. I mean, what's the use? Who are you trying to impress? It's just a game and it's not like you're getting payed to play. Pathetic!

It doesn't matter if you are a REAL time traveler. It just matters if GI software ***thinks*** you are one!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
My Kindle account has been hit with the Time Traveler message twice. When I contacted GI, the finally admitted that it was a false positive. That was supposed to clear up with the update, but my flights still do not count on the Top 100. Same with my Android account- no Top 100, plus I lost 5 gold and 150 silver tokens.

@flip123 @Pakman @Hburr @nsari @InCoNvEnIeNtE @hansle10 @Neil ellor @Rsorour @Simp1710 @Happy Helen @greensmith @wwo55 @Capt Iz 69

Merry Christmas to me from GI, not!!! These idiots blocked my DAL-FTW game for time traveling, and stole my tokens!! Even though I hadn't been anywhere. To make a long story short, thank goodness I make frequent backups and only lost 2 weeks of game play.

The one BIG thing I lost though are a majority of my level 10 gifts. I know a lot of you have already upgraded your buildings. However, if anyone hasn't, please, please help with these items. I have updated my signature accordingly. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom