Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stars

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi! If you play from the beginning of the game and collect all the stars for flights (all adventures, all quests, all flights on the Alliance maps), how many stars can you get?
It’s been asked before and there are a few threads on it.
There has never been a definitive answer though. Over the years platforms have merged, in the past these had different events. There have also been changes, the mesoamerica flights were 90 flights for 3 stars originally. Some players gained an extra few stars by completing the 3rd stars twice.
Therefore there are a number of paths that converge to the current mobile game. I think it’s around 14-1500 - but that relies on the past events still coming around again, which seems unlikely. The last event had less stars available compared to the pre V7.x game. I believe these were destinations available via the plane of hearts.
I don’t think anyone has ever totted up all of the available event stars.

Hi! If you play from the beginning of the game and collect all the stars for flights (all adventures, all quests, all flights on the Alliance maps), how many stars can you get?
It’s been asked before and there are a few threads on it.
There has never been a definitive answer though. Over the years platforms have merged, in the past these had different events. There have also been changes, the mesoamerica flights were 90 flights for 3 stars originally. Some players gained an extra few stars by completing the 3rd stars twice.
Therefore there are a number of paths that converge to the current mobile game. I think it’s around 14-1500 - but that relies on the past events still coming around again, which seems unlikely. The last event had less stars available compared to the pre V7.x game. I believe these were destinations available via the plane of hearts.
I don’t think anyone has ever totted up all of the available event stars.
But it's well over 1000 stars available. I have 1007 stars now, have 3-starred all regular flights, but still have many, many flights to do.

. The last event had less stars available compared to the pre V7.x game. I believe these were destinations available via the plane of hearts.
a tiny correction on this
Plane of hearts only flew to wonderland. This year, wonderland was reached with owls. So the owls replaced the planes of hearts.
I really don’t understand why they dropped the other event destinations this year, as they were all reachable with regular planes if I remember correctly.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I definitely saw at least 1 person in top ranking alliance with more than 2000 stars. I'm not sure if he/she is cheating or not. But yeah, the total number of stars available is kinda a bit of a mystery.
Correct. Pinokkio (Forum member) has 2 accounts with 2000 plus stars. But all of the other long term serious players I know are around the 1400-1500 mark. I dont think I’ve seen anyone else with 1600+. I wouldn’t call anyone a cheat, as G!’s code, particularly in the early days was dodgy at best. Anyone around 4+ years ago will be able to attest to this with time travel cheat accusations. Whilst some may have things that others don’t, I wouldn’t call them a cheat for it. I myself have encountered things that would be classed as cheating through shear coincidence, but that is completely different to actively searching out weaknesses and exploiting them.
It seems strange that there is one player that has so many more stars than any other, but I for one won’t be pointing a finger for this. Just my opinion and I welcome others.

Correct. Pinokkio (Forum member) has 2 accounts with 2000 plus stars. But all of the other long term serious players I know are around the 1400-1500 mark. I dont think I’ve seen anyone else with 1600+. I wouldn’t call anyone a cheat, as G!’s code, particularly in the early days was dodgy at best. Anyone around 4+ years ago will be able to attest to this with time travel cheat accusations. Whilst some may have things that others don’t, I wouldn’t call them a cheat for it. I myself have encountered things that would be classed as cheating through shear coincidence, but that is completely different to actively searching out weaknesses and exploiting them.
It seems strange that there is one player that has so many more stars than any other, but I for one won’t be pointing a finger for this. Just my opinion and I welcome others.
I read about it a long time ago.in some cases GI restored games but didn’t restore stars. So people could get stars again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
A long time ago when accounts were restored from scratch G! just gave out stars in order to allow you to fly to locations that needed a minimum number of stars. I have an extra 120 stars than what I have truly earned.

Top Bottom