Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Stands and Reserve

That's true unfortunately.. Sometimes, it works, sometimes it doesn't What I do is move the tab to the "Reserves", then shrink the Windows, then move back, resize the Windows.
The game can't be maximized when doing this and I usually love playing with the game maximized.

There are numerous problems that GI has with the Graphical User Interface. They messed up the scaling making it hard to read text so I have use a smaller screen mode just for that and I have a high-pixel density monitor.

I'm hoping GI will make a new Windows release that fixes these problems. I can't wait for the next event.

I have 14 planes but only 12 show in the stands so that I am forced to always fly 2 of my weakest planes because I can't exchange them

In the reserve hangar I can move the queue to the left and find all planes I have but not in the stands part of the hangar.
I had a similar problem a few days ago... being forced to fly a Swift again and again. G.I. was not able to solve the problem, but @Harcourt did! :) Here is his answer..... (... and my Swift reappeared)

"After the last update there was a problem with not all planes on the stands appearing in the Operative Hangar.

Try resizing the game so that it appears in a window, not full screen. Then check the Operative Hangar again,"

Top Bottom