Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Swift dissapeared from "stands"

This morning, when finishing alliance Swift flights (2 swifts), I moved one of them from "stands" to "reserve". When I was about to do the same with the second.... it didn't appear in the "stands" screen! I have my Swift on stand, I can make it flight, but it doesn't appear on "stands" screen. I contacted G.I. Support explainning the issue :

"One of my aircraft, a Swift S1, has literally disappeared from the "stands" screen, which means that I cannot send it to reserve or replace it with another type of aircraft to fly.

I can fly said Swift S1 normally (to Egypt or Cyprus) but I cannot send it to the reservation hangar to change the aircraft type.

Attached photos of the screens where the problem is clearly seen. On the main screen, the Swift S1 appears parked in stand number 5, but the Swift S1 does not appear in the "stands" screen photo.
I have closed the game and started again, I have restarted windows ... but the problem persists

I hope you resolve the situation as soon as possible as this bug makes the development of my game extremely difficult.
I await your prompt reply"

The response is:

Airport City Support Team
August 02, 2021, 16:35 +0200
Hello,
I am very sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with the stands! We are now working to fix it as soon as possible and introduce a solution in one of the future updates. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me again, I’ll be glad to help you!

Does anyone have a similar problem?? It's difficult to me to understand G.I. answer. Seems it could be a windows problem, but I have 2 more games on windows doing ok (except for the ad-videos)

@Pikipi

After the last update there was a problem with not all planes on the stands appearing in the Operative Hangar.

Try resizing the game so that it appears in a window, not full screen. Then check the Operative Hangar again,

Regards
Harcourt
Thank you very, very much @Harcourt :) :):) ... my Swift is already in reserve hangar and instead I have a Jumbo on air. 👏👏👏
(How is it possible that GI support could not give an answer??? )

Top Bottom