Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion Spirit of Adventure bonus in Wiki

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Hi,

In the Wiki page about the Spirit of Adventure bonus I had to read this text several times before I understood it:
"This Bonus increases duration of all currently active flight Maps by 3 times."

Can I suggest changing the text to "This Bonus multiplies the duration of all currently active flight Maps by 3."

The next line "The map must already be active for the Bonus to apply to the map." is really helpful but it prompts the question: If the map has 6 hours duration in total but when I activate the bonus, there are only 2 hours left, do I get an extra 12 hours (ie the map duration becomes 18 hours in total) or do I get an extra 4 hours?

Hi,

In the Wiki page about the Spirit of Adventure bonus I had to read this text several times before I understood it:
"This Bonus increases duration of all currently active flight Maps by 3 times."

Can I suggest changing the text to "This Bonus multiplies the duration of all currently active flight Maps by 3."

The next line "The map must already be active for the Bonus to apply to the map." is really helpful but it prompts the question: If the map has 6 hours duration in total but when I activate the bonus, there are only 2 hours left, do I get an extra 12 hours (ie the map duration becomes 18 hours in total) or do I get an extra 4 hours?
I like this "This Bonus multiplies the duration of all currently active flight Maps by 3." (y)
Map duration 3 hours after the activate the Spirit of Adventure = 9 hours
Map 1 hour left after the activate the Spirit of Adventure = 3 hours
So the time left in the map it will be tribble.
6 hours = 18 hours
2 hours left = 6 hours
The best is active the maps (more than 1 map) you want then active many Spirit of Adventure as you want.
6 hours = active 2 Spirit of Adventure = 36 hours ... etc

Top Bottom