Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

If your like me and you have been playing Airport City for quite sometime, then you would have built up healthy supplies of resource items used in fueling your Spaceship Launches.

I'm referring in particular to the following four resource items - Additional Stabilalizer (123), Explosive Bolt (128), Small Fuel Tank (29) and Solid Fuel (331). These resources are normally left over because of the time it takes, a few hours, before you are able to select them again having waited for the items to become available.

I've not included the remaining three resource items, which make up the entire range, Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilalizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, simply because they have a far greater value and are more frequently used when launches are opened.

I'm sure there are many forum members who are in a similar position. With that in mind, I would like to try and use up these smaller resources, by opening up a green launch (1600 limit the smallest available) and leaving the launch open for almost 24 hours or when a flight is ready for launch, whichever comes first.

It will, of course, not be possible to use up all these resource items in just one launch, so there would need to be quite a few, over many days if not many weeks.

I would be very interested to know what members think. For this to work we would need to have an understanding, that this is about using up all those smaller resource items and not about securing first, second or third place as such. The only problem that I can see would be those, non forum members, who could take advantage, because they are not up to speed and/or not concerned.

I very much look forward to reading your thoughts on this matter. To my way of thinking it is a great waste of unused resources, which should be used. All those involved would benefit in the long run which can't be a bad thing.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
Hello, many thanks for your invite which I've accepted. To join in these flights you will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott - they take turns opening the launches on Friday's. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi WH
Do u have the friend code for Wired Parrot. I can't find it.
I sent a request to Harcout.
Alini

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

During February four green launch flights were completed and the combined data results, Flyers League Table, were posted in the Airport City Questions section. In March four further flights are planned, Friday 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, 5pm GMT London time.

These green flights are for flyers who have built up supplies of unused resources during game play, and would like to convert them into small amounts of money. I'm referring to the following four small items in the resource range - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours).

These small resources build up, over a period of time, because of the time it takes to select each of them more than once and still maintain place settings. In normal game play, where flyers positions come into play, these four items are only used once. The rest of the time the much larger resource items are used to complete the fuel gauge. The quantities will of course differ from flyer to flyer, here are mine - Additional Stabilalizer (185), Explosive Bolt (198), Small Fuel Tank (6) and Solid Fuel (414).

If your planning on taking part, the one and only important rule to remember, is to only use the four small items stated above, this will help make it a more level playing field for all flyers. The number of times you choose to visit and invest in the launch is of course up to you.

The next green launch will be opened by Wired Parrot and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge is full, whichever comes first.

I look forward to your company and the next launch.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins Sent you a neighbor request, looking forward to joining the smaller items Launch in April (though I may only join once per two months). Also I will join you guys at around 10:00 Beijing Time (Saturday) which is around 1AM London time on Saturday.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins Sent you a neighbor request, looking forward to joining the smaller items Launch in April (though I may only join once per two months). Also I will join you guys at around 10:00 Beijing Time (Saturday) which is around 1AM London time on Saturday.

Thank you very much for your neighbour request which I was happy to accept. You will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott - they take turns opening the small resources. I post the reminders on Thursday's and create the launch thread on Friday's at 5pm London time. The historical reason's why we do things in this way is far too long to go into. Thanks once again for joining.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you very much for your neighbour request which I was happy to accept. You will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott - they take turns opening the small resources. I post the reminders on Thursday's and create the launch thread on Friday's at 5pm London time. The historical reason's why we do things in this way is far too long to go into. Thanks once again for joining.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Okay, Thank you!

Hello Alini there seems to be conflicting codes for you one being not long enough the other evidently did
not work for Harcourt. Let me know what it is for sure and I will send an invite from WP2. :cool:
@Wired Parrott I would like to join the smaller resources green launches and so please send me your friend code or directly add me. The code is shown in my signature. Thanks.

Top Bottom