Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space map flights - how to start them

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
I just recently started doing space launches and I now have two space maps, one to Bangalore and one to Berkely, both are flights for the Owl. However, I can't seem to find where to go in order to start a flight to these locations.

As a comparison, for excavation destination I see the entire list of possible destinations even though I don't necessarily have the maps for them, and then I can only go once the map is activated.

But for the space destination I don't see them anywhere. I am just missing where I'm supposed to click to find them? Do they only appear once I've activated the map (unlike with the excavation destinations)?

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
Once you activate a space map it should then appear in the flight list for the required plane. I literally did my first one today to Berkeley, tapped on the map in the warehouse and then found it activated on the Owl flight list. Hope that helps you out :)

It is not recommended that you start the flight of space map at once, and store enough maps and other bonus items (dice, gold dice, silver dice, sky captain) to plan your flight.
I guess it depends on how you manage the map. I only use one map at a time, and do as many flights as I can for as long as it is live and I have resources, so I could start with only one map. But i would recommend plenty of fuel and lamps (ask LL for a week + flying to turkish coast previously).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is a guide in the guides section

I can't seem to find where to go in order to start a flight to these locations.
1. Go to: warehouse > maps tab > then go to the preferred map tapping on it will show a dialogue box > click start.
As a comparison, for excavation destination I see the entire list of possible destinations even though I don't necessarily have the maps for them, and then I can only go once the map is activated
2. Note: the destination box for space maps will only appear upon activation of the map.

Tip: once the map is active tap on the favourite (heart icon). This will ensure that you have this destination on demand...

My 2 cents:
1. Always ensure that you have all the bonuses needed (golden dice, dice, sky captain, etc.).
2. Always ensure that you have enough passengers + alarm clock (bonus) if needed.
3. Always ensure that you have enough fuel to milk the map and the bonuses (until their proverbial udder runs dry). In normal circumstances, fuel needed is = 17 (for take off) + 34 (for instant return) = 51 per flight
4. Always ensure that you have enough landing lamps.
5. Always ensure that you have planned your run adequately and efficiently.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
32wy4sudf
Username
markham
I just recently started doing space launches and I now have two space maps, one to Bangalore and one to Berkely, both are flights for the Owl. However, I can't seem to find where to go in order to start a flight to these locations.

As a comparison, for excavation destination I see the entire list of possible destinations even though I don't necessarily have the maps for them, and then I can only go once the map is activated.

But for the space destination I don't see them anywhere. I am just missing where I'm supposed to click to find them? Do they only appear once I've activated the map (unlike with the excavation destinations)?

Thanks!
I've been wondering that myself.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
Thanks all! Thanks for the clarification that it will appear on the list once I activate the map and the tip of making it a favorite and to make sure I have the passengers/fuel/lamps needed. I haven't really used the bonuses much so I've accumulated a bunch and I'm not sure how best to use them, but that's a totally different question!

Last edited:
Top Bottom