Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi Becky (Mrstepot), yeah I saw after I posted that your launch wasn't there to join. Will probably start my own launch later this week but right now am thinking of jumping in on air canillas launch - are you going for gold/slow burn, let me know.

UPDATE: air canillas has launched so Becky (Mrstepot) I will be ready to go again in 24 hours from now (about 3pm GMT). If I start a launch I can probably put in 1100-1200 points and then slow burn a few hundred more so if you want to help out that would be great. Let me know and we can sort it out.

Cheers,
Steve.
Steve
I won't have Internet until 2100 GMT. I doubt you will need points at that point, but I will check to see. We might have trouble launching together due to the time difference. (I am in CST.) Maybe on the weekend?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Good Morning everyone ;) :sleep: - My Prometheus capsule will return at approx 1:10 PM EST today. So I'm here looking for another launch as time is running out. Please post if your are thinking about launching. :cool: Thanks -- Bill --

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
No rush bill. The server is down as of last night. Took forever for my capsule to appear. Just tried to start another launch but it's hung up.
Hiya, yeah I have been waiting for hours now for my capsule to appear on my airport ... its been saying ready for 2-3 hours now but no capsule to click on. Annoying as want to start another launch but can't until I retrieve the capsule ...

UPDATE: Oooh, I think GI heard my moaning ... the capsule just turned up! Looks like servers are up and running again then ...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Just joined your Prometheus launch Pakman (Pakman2). I notice you have put in 650 points in 9 hours ... are you on a slow burn launch and going for gold? If so I will do the same and keep behind you in 2nd or 3rd place using up all my slow burn stuff. Let me know! Cheers, Steve.

Mrstepot (Becky) I think us being in different time zones could work as I could start a launch at say early afternoon GMT, you can join at or after 9pm GMT, keep it going through the UK night and then I can finish it off in the UK morning (which is night your time). Let me know if that suits as once I have completed my launch with Pakman we could co-ordinate one between us. Before you joined I reckon I could have 1000+ points in.
Cheers, Steve.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
CJD - Before I put in more points on this prometheus launch... Are you wanting a specific place? (We have 10 hours left on the launch. But, if you're not worried about placing and the servers remain good, I can still get us launched in pretty short order.)

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj you are welcome to join in. Angry Bear joined earlier and we only need 74 points to launch. If you want a 4th place go for it, but help is not necessary. I will be able to complete with lower fuel quite easily. But thank you anyway.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj you are welcome to join in. Angry Bear joined earlier and we only need 74 points to launch. If you want a 4th place go for it, but help is not necessary. I will be able to complete with lower fuel quite easily. But thank you anyway.
Dee140157 Ducks - was waiting for ur reply and I setup to launch. There were 3 available - I almost joined yours but I felt that there might be too many on board. So I joined another - there were 3 and I dumped in 616 points. I got 2nd place. It was over for me in less than 15 minutes. Bill

Just joined your Prometheus launch Pakman (Pakman2). I notice you have put in 650 points in 9 hours ... are you on a slow burn launch and going for gold? If so I will do the same and keep behind you in 2nd or 3rd place using up all my slow burn stuff. Let me know! Cheers, Steve.

Mrstepot (Becky) I think us being in different time zones could work as I could start a launch at say early afternoon GMT, you can join at or after 9pm GMT, keep it going through the UK night and then I can finish it off in the UK morning (which is night your time). Let me know if that suits as once I have completed my launch with Pakman we could co-ordinate one between us. Before you joined I reckon I could have 1000+ points in.
Cheers, Steve.

Thanks for joining. Scoob1964 also joined - I wanted it to be a quick one but with all the problems with GI servers today have not been able to access the launch as much as I wanted. Going to throw in last points shortly to get it launched.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Cheers, Steve.
Steve
That's a good idea! When should we try it?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve
That's a good idea! When should we try it?
Hi Becky (Mrstepot) my capsule from the launch with Pakman2 returns at about 8pm GMT so we can try it tonight, with me starting the launch ~8pm tonight, if you want? That's starting a bit later than I would have normally but I can still have almost 1000 points in by the time I go to bed about 11pm GMT (which is about 2 hours after you can join) and then if you keep topping it up through your day I can then keep putting other items in once I wake up in the morning until we launch. I'd be going for Gold this time (trying to get the Space Monument collection) but if you can chuck in a few good points for silver and anyone else joins in that would get us over the line no problems ... I'll star the launch tonight and then check in with you on here. Anyone else welcome to join (Pakman, JesperJ, flip123, Alibear99, tdv, Tim Jet, S3R3G4, GamingSwiftie etc) once I launch - the more the merrier/quicker ... :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Mrstepot, et al - launch started!! 936 points in already with 23:55:00 mins left will keep adding points until I go to bed and then if Becky you want to keep it going overnight I will pick it up again in the morning.
Anyone else feel free to join but please bear in mind after 3 silvers I am going for gold this time! But there are easy low point silvers and bronzes up for grabs. All help welcome. Cheers, Steve.

Hi Rsorour, no problem, I'll be doing the same and wait for Becky (Mrstepot) to hopefully join later. If not I'll finish the launch of morning UK time!

Pakman2 now on board and has thrown in a couple of hundred points - we are now at c1890 points. Do you want me to pop in the rest so we launch tonight or are we waiting for Mrstepot to jump on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom