Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launch awards

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I can’t remember ever reading any information about the coin and experience rewards for space launches.
The stats say...

Green - 250-6000 coins, 50-600 exp
Blue - 500-10000 coins, 100-1000 exp
Red - 1000-20000 coins, 200-2000 exp

but does anyone know how these are calculated and distributed?
I know that each is a range for each launch. Top reward gets max coins/xp. Bottom chest (black) gets bottom reward/xp. The rest are in between. You can see it after completing a launch, and before landing in the pop up box.
I seem to remember 2nd/3rd (silver) is half the reward of 1st. Never really taken much notice otherwise though.

But I see your point, would be handy to add to wiki 👍

Capt Rollins guide on space program has the values up to 4th place.
but yes, it can be incorporated on the wiki
some volunteers to gather the values for 5th and lower? (my guess is that they all be equal after 8th)
7306F38C-D8B8-446E-86FF-DC02737B5BFE.jpeg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Bob69bob and others, there has been a guide in the Guides area of the forum. Guessing since it wasn't found that it's not in an intuitive place. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/launch-rewards.36597/

Do you still think it should be in the Wiki?

Perhaps there should be an entire wiki section for launching rockets ...

@Madge59230 @LX Air - Teresa ?
It was years before I got around to asking the question, but I think it’s worth noting. I was glad that @Dan had done the research 😊.

Top Bottom