Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So we pay to finish

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Windows players in general would have ended up in leagues where securing a top position with lower flasks was definitely possible. That's just because of the way the leagues are filled - it is not randomized. My support account (windows) came in first in its league with less flasks than my other two accounts that finished 2nd (other support) and 10th (main).

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
The leagues does not depend on the platforms. It depends on your game level.
@Navigata07 @A350 You had a tough league because you are level 80
@Bryon had an easy league because he is level 39

Everyone in the league has level varies up to 10 levels apart.
Lower Level = Lower competition
That’s why support accounts end up in top spots

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
@Navigata07 @A350 You had a tough league because you are level 80
@Bryon had an easy league because he is level 39

Everyone in the league has level varies up to 10 levels apart.
Lower Level = Lower competition
That’s why support accounts end up in top spots
I understand that. But there is 80 level player and 80 level player. You nor the system cannot know how strong are different 80 level players. In our league 5500 flasks was enough for TOP30. In others (and yes I saw screenshots) 5500 flasks was enought to win the whole thing - with 80 level players :) It is matter of luck - what kind of group will you fall in.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch

I understand that but because windows players were so delayed on getting the game they ended up in leagues with either just other windows players or other platform players that didn't start the competition until late (through being much more part time players or other reasons). My windows account is lower level so yes that probably also played a part.

However, this event was much less determined directly by level (i.e. big airplane fleets or cities with lost of clickable buildings counted for nothing). By default higher level players probably are in game more but there was nothing to stop a lower level dedicated player from getting equally high flasks (assuming no hacks involved).

Edit: big fleets would have made the collection to upgrade buildings and increase flask bonus easier but that is the only direct benefit i see.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes. Didn't bother. I was glad to finish both parts. This is another uneaven part. Husam posted that he finished first with 5500 flasks... And yes, I paid to finish. Premium pass and 2x level up. :(
Same here youre not alone. This whole event was just the worst, and Ive actually grown to like this event in recent times, as it was simple and to the point

Top Bottom