Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So we pay to finish

Think they’ve done their maths. Personally find this a bit underhand.

CA65E650-8371-4E13-AC4A-F131BCA3AB08.jpeg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Think they’ve done their maths. Personally find this a bit underhand.

View attachment 41051
I was just about to comment on this. GI is a money making genius! 🤣
If you wanted to, you could pay $25 and finish the whole event with the premium ticket, without participating in the event at all. What timing!

I was just about to comment on this. GI is a money making genius! 🤣
They are only a genuis if people pay! No one pays they look stupid. I’m not paying. I’m on level 17 with a couple of lucky tickets and I’ll see where I get too. Already paid for premium, not paying twice. Underhand.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They are only a genuis if people pay! No one pays they look stupid. I’m not paying. I’m on level 16 with a couple of lucky tickets and I’ll see where I get too. Already paid for premium, not paying twice. Underhand.
Same here. My guess is that they got a bunch of complaints about finishing the event, so they decided to make a profit from the shortcoming. I guarantee you that people will pay for this. In all honesty, its not a bad deal at all if you consider what you get and what you bypass. However, people who do the event would have felt cheated...and the timing of it all is all too perfect for people who are 5 to 7 levels away from completion and are desperate. To them, it's low hanging juicy fruit that may be too tempting to pass up.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
It's a business and businesses need to make money. If you want to finish fast then lay your money down. They always come up with some kind of incentive to finish an event early so this shouldn't be a surprise. Personally I don't think it's a bad offer but it depends how far off finishing you are.

It's a business and businesses need to make money. If you want to finish fast then lay your money down. They always come up with some kind of incentive to finish an event early so this shouldn't be a surprise. Personally I don't think it's a bad offer but it depends how far off finishing you are.
Disagree with the PRINCIPAL of putting on a game that is unachievable. Business sense or not, it’s dishonest in my book. No event has ever been as unachievable as this without resorting to bugs, or spending extra cash.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I guess I was lucky. Had just turned to level 20 with 1057 flasks to go, when up popped the offer to finish for £0.79 pence !

Got a S2 Thunderbird as the mystery airplane.

Happy Days !!

Regards
Harcourt
Yeah, I paid 3 X 0.79p to finish then it disappeared? Glad to finish, but this is rather a let down to be honest. Makes little sense?

Baz :)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

This is not about finishing FAST. You can’t finish without paying, that’s not right in my book.

If they keep pulling this trick (since it works apparently. People pay a lot for this), I’m probably done with this game sooner than I thought.

Top Bottom