Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Smart House Info?

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
You can only have max 6 of any building in your active city
Items/Buildings in warehouse does not count towards this maximum

What I sometimes do is sell some of my 'active' buildings to generate cash, and then rebuild from the warehouse
The buildings in the warehouse have no active value

When you sell a building, your total 'population used' also decreases with that building's ascribed population value

Info states I have maximum of this type. I have 6 in the city and 5 more in the warehouse. Please explain. Thank you.
Hi again! Remember that you do not have to finish construction on a building before you sell it. Personally, I have 5 smart houses in my city. That way when I get another smart house from the collection, I just start building it and sell it after 1 second. This way works for me for all collection buildings (some are worth 600 coins, which is better than a swift kick in the pants as my dad says :LOL: ).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi again! Remember that you do not have to finish construction on a building before you sell it. Personally, I have 5 smart houses in my city. That way when I get another smart house from the collection, I just start building it and sell it after 1 second. This way works for me for all collection buildings (some are worth 600 coins, which is better than a swift kick in the pants as my dad says :LOL: ).

Only 60 coins for a Smart House sale, I'm afraid............

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, but others are 10x that. Either way, better than nothing :)

There is a user guide on this, which you may have read through, which lists all buildings and how much you will get for each of them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom