Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Sky Captain, a friend or a secret enemy?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I been playing for awhile now and I have been saving my Sky Captain bonuses for months and have finally began to use them when I know I will be very busy for 2 days.
Now my question is how can we be sure he is working for our benefit and not just sitting there taking our good drops when we are not using him as a bonus? Sure we get a great money bonus and some sort of drop bonus when we get him cornered for a day, but what is he doing during those times he is not working on our side?
I believe the Sky Captain is the person taking that last drop you need to complete your quest and any bonus we get is what we normally would be getting otherwise. The Sky Captain is so shady he cannot even post a picture of himself for the bonus, just a generic airplane.
Does anyone else have any experience with the Sky Captain? For such an awesome bonus, it sure seems hard to receive out of Mystery Bonus crates. A little too hard, unless the Sky Captain has something to hide.

Last edited:
I been playing for awhile now and I have been saving my Sky Captain bonuses for months and have finally began to use them when I know I will be very busy for 2 days.
Now my question is how can we be sure he is working for our benefit and not just sitting there taking our good drops when we are not using him as a bonus? Sure we get a get a great money bonus and some sort of drop bonus when we get him cornered for a day, but what is he doing during those times he is not working on our side?
I believe the Sky Captain is the person taking that last drop you need to complete your quest and any bonus we get is what we normally would be getting otherwise. The Sky Captain is so shady he cannot even post a picture of himself for the bonus, just a generic airplane.
Does anyone else have any experience with the Sky Captain? For such an awesome bonus, it sure seems hard to receive out of Mystery Bonus crates. A little too hard, unless the Sky Captain has something to hide.
Perhaps he has a strange mole and is self conscious...lol. uhoh...maybe he is a mole!?!
54212409.jpg

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Now my question is how can we be sure he is working for our benefit and not just sitting there taking our good drops when we are not using him as a bonus? Sure we get a get a great money bonus and some sort of drop bonus when we get him cornered for a day, but what is he doing during those times he is not working on our side?
for the first part answer is simple - don't feed him after midnight and he will be good to you.
For second part - there are easier way to get it - adventure buildings drops or flight for collection items that lead to sky capt bonus (first option is easier). Other way of getting it is when you do a 5 set of adventure flights - final reward is sky capt among others.

Top Bottom