Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Six New Collections with Six New Building Rewards!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
A Walk Through Montmartre
Easel, Barrel Organ, Palette, Double Bass and Boombox: Drops from flights to Paris (very seldom)
Reward is Caricature
Collect three times and earn Art Supplies Store
image.jpg

A Game of Shadows
Emperor, Crane, Lion, Chinese Dragon, Centaur: Drops from flights to Shanghai (very seldom)
Reward is Theater Screen
Collect three times and earn Tea House
image.jpg

Oriental Spices
Bay Leaf, Anise, Barberry, Cinnamon, Melissa: Drops from flights to Delhi (very seldom)
Reward is Weighing Scales
Collect three times for Indian Restaurant
image.jpg

Kung-Fu Master
Yellow Kimono, Gym Shoes, Fighting Stick, Dummy, Nunchaku: Drops from flights to Hong Kong (very seldom)
Reward is Black Belt
Collect three times for School of Martial Arts
image.jpg

Ariadne's Thread
Sheep Fleece, Shearer's Scissors, Loom, Electric Spinning Wheel, Combing Machine: Drops from flights to Iceland (very seldom)
Reward is Knitting Mill
Collect three times for Turf House
image.jpg

Conquering Everest
Ice Axe, Climbing Harness, Crampons, Headlamp, Climbing Shoes: Drops from flights to Nepal (very seldom)
Reward is Tent
Collect three times for Alpine House
image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Theo1977 mentioned:
Side missions that were on android appeared on ios game now too. Six new colections that reward buildings when yiu complete three times each.

Ios also got the travel agency building quest too.

Need land expansion to become a new feature asap...each of the collection reward buildings is 2x2 and so is the st. Patricks day reward!!!
I don't know where he got the information

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Indian Restaurant:

Drops 120 coins every 8hrs, Electricity +3, population 24, build 2hrs, Size 2x2

School of Martial Arts:

Exactly same as Indian restaurant

Turf house:

Passengers +3 every 5min, Electricity +1. Population 6, build 4hrs, Size 2x2

Alpine house:

Passengers +36 every 8 hrs, Electricity +3, population 18, build 4hrs, Size 2x2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
no, i mean with earlier quests the side quest disappeared after collecting a building. I collected the art supply shop, its in the warehouse, but i actualy need to build it for the side quest to disappear....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Got all six! Had to use over 20 Spy Glasses, but I built all of them. Problem is, I had to sell Space Needles, Hydroponic Greenhouses and Retro Movie theaters, which yielded a lot of coins (and I loved the Space Needles!), to make room. I also do not have any more standard residential buildings, thanks to my six castles and six villas, which keep me up with a steady supply of passengers.

I finally found the time for the Colosseum quest too, got it done. But I am low on both fuel supplies and passenger stock, so I am not sure what's the best strategy for the Egypt destinations and the Jumbo adventure quests (Southern Europe and Scandinavian...).

Plus, unless they give us the option to buy land, I am not sure if it's worth going after these buildings...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just earned the Turf House without flying to Iceland. Got drops from my "collectibles" buildings. Had to sell a few to make room for new buildings. Had hoped GI would expand the space to build but not so far. Looking for good balance between getting drops and the 50+ population max ... and clearing up space.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom